Please fix instance crashing

So here I am just having used my last chisels/chaos on a 77 shrine map, I enter it and start clearing it for about 3 minutes when your server boots me off and when I log back in the portals are gone. At no point did my internet cease connection, it is not a problem on my end, most of the time when I log back in I can see people complaining about it in global, pretty clear that this issue is not exlusive to me.

This has been an ongoing problem for years, it has happened to me at least 20 times this league already, twice at Atziri, is this another thing that will be ignored like desync or is GGG working on this?

Getting quite fed up with this "if its broken don't fix it" mindset from GGG.
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Happened to me just now. No excessive blast effect (discharge, multiproj coc, etc), solo playing, just a usual mob with an unopened rare strongbox and suddenly the client crashed. Things like this happened not only once.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Just happened again, lost a Rumi's concoction and my apex of sacrifice portals.

I almost couldn't find this thread again when I searched for instance crashing because there is just so many threads complaining about it, but of course GGG have not replied to a single one. Pretty awesome.
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
What server do you play on? Because I've only experienced this with HoA and sea witch w/ fracture.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info