To sell Vaults or to not sell it?

Sell the shit to the more fortunate guys(gals).
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
I have a good feeling about the contents of that one. Better run it for try, see and know.
Run
1) u can grab Few midnights
2) u can find another Vault ( and achiv for this )
3) u can find random uniq
4) u can find lots of rares ( 1-3 chaos eq)
So RUN
Last edited by inferni2013 on Sep 19, 2014, 11:52:45 PM
thats the worst map in the game, sell it
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I'd run it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If you break individual pots in the exact right order, good things happen.
I would normally sell it. Then again nowadays people are clever enough to see that the map actually has no value. It is very hard to sell for any good price now. I can always find vaults being sold for a few chaos after some bargaining.
I've done it like 20 times and got an exalt once or twice..
I yolo sell it for 2ex profit. Got two from dom runs yesterday.4ex profit wululu. Becuz lets say 2000% rarity and the chance of increasing the rarity of an item to unique be 0.00001%. That will be 0.0002%. After that u still a another layer of fat layer of an onion RNG to get tier 1 unique drops.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Sep 20, 2014, 2:58:50 AM
I got the Poorjoy's Asylum the other day as a complete fluke random drop on a 66 map. Played with different map teams until I found some good and nice people who were not afraid to run it. And then just ran it for free with them, for fun and lols. We cleared it, I got 70% progress to level 81. It was great fun, probably the best map in those 81 levels of this char.

So: yes, yolo. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info