extra inventory space for dolla ?

I would pay for it
Or any kind of horadric cube in inventory where i can dissolve items and get materials from it like from vendors.
We were over this so many times already in many forms
Inventory for pets
Bigger inventory
"horadric cube" thingy to store extra items.

We have to make choises, what to take and what not to take and also if we want to take orbs to craft boxes inside maps now too. GGG like it this way and it's highly unlikely that they will let us expand our inventory in any way shape or form.
kiwi nation
so wut we givin them dolla so they should pay more attention to life quality changes...
We are giving them money so they can continue developing the game and eventually making these little QoL improvements. It's free to play game and thank god not a pay to win one, they have to make money somehow.

I am sure alot of people would gladly pay for more inventory space but I am pretty sure that's never going to happen, because it would be considered as a pay to win MTX.
If however GGG is going to feel like increasing the inventory space, it'S going to happen for all of the characters, without the need to buy it. But as I said, that's probably not going to happen.

I am personaly fine with the inventory space. It was kinda annoying when I've had to jump through multiple instances to empty my inventory from maps and than get back into the map. But now with hideouts, that's pretty much gone. You TP out, you most likely have a Master close to your map device so you sell quickly, deposit whatever in your stash quickly and get right back in the map. Much better than before.
kiwi nation
welcome to poe
you'll get used to it

:)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
+1 to op , want bigger iventory too. i sugest increasing it at 80 90 and 100
This will never happen.
no, buh bye.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
thgz wrote:
I would pay for it
Or any kind of horadric cube in inventory where i can dissolve items and get materials from it like from vendors.

Sure.

$5,000 and it's yours. 2 free new spots of space.

It's already easy to farm, being able to essentially vend as you map would be imbalanced. No.

VI
"
"
thgz wrote:
I would pay for it

Sure.

$5,000 and it's yours. 2 free new spots of space.

It's already easy to farm, being able to essentially vend as you map would be imbalanced. No.

Indeed.

Spoiler
Oh, hey there torchlight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info