SCREW ZANA'S TIMED MISSIONS

You should AT LEAST add more standing stones, because it's really freaking difficult, for example, to kill 4 rogue exiles within a time limit that can't be extended due to the stones being miles apart from each other, surrounded by huge packs of mobs obviously affected by the map's random mods. I've seen this master only twice while mapping (I'm 83 on Beyond) and both missions she's given me I failed miserably for this reason.

Thanks.
Last edited by thatfeelwhenexile on Sep 19, 2014, 12:03:22 PM
Why don't they just skip that and just give you Zana experience and a free map oncer per day?
...."The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead,
but the dead should, if possible, serve the purposes of the living."
-from 'A Scanner Darkly' by Philip K. Dick
Whilst I agree that balance-tuning is needed and is already being deployed (see latest patch notes) by GGG, it sounds like you've been a bit unlucky.

Seen her twice and you're 83?! :(

I've failed that mission once when my dps just couldn't compete with a large map with large amounts of packs. I had 2 people with me and one was not able to deal any dmg and couldn't survive the suicide run.

Got lucky on the last run. Lvl70 Trop Island with 'slay 2 exiles'. NPPPPPPPPP... cleared the map and exiles before the time ran out. *Not so hidden snigger*
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Compromise: No timed missions until level 3.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Compromise: No timed missions until level 3.

Legit suggestion. Perhaps even level 4.

This could perhaps be timed for when GGG next deploy new mission types.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
WetTheSystem wrote:
Why don't they just skip that and just give you Zana experience and a free map oncer per day?

Why limit it to once per day? To be fair it should be like once an hour to keep pace with those losers that actualy play.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
WetTheSystem wrote:

Why limit it to once per day? To be fair it should be like once an hour to keep pace with those losers that actualy play.

Yeah, I agree. I think they should scrap the idea of Zana all together. Replace her with a Giant Golden Rhoa that every hideout starts with that when you click on him he opens a new instance of a lvl70+ map.
...."The living should never be used to serve the purposes of the dead,
but the dead should, if possible, serve the purposes of the living."
-from 'A Scanner Darkly' by Philip K. Dick
"
WetTheSystem wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I think they should scrap the idea of Zana all together. Replace her with a Giant Golden Rhoa that every hideout starts with that when you click on him he opens a new instance of a lvl70+ map.

made my day.

also i never failed a zana mission, never fell below 30 seconds either. idk what you guys are doing wrong lol
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
WetTheSystem wrote:

made my day.

also i never failed a zana mission, never fell below 30 seconds either. idk what you guys are doing wrong lol

Could you easily do a Double Brutus Dungeon with increased monster attack speed and schoking ground being level 70ish?
Timed missions in every video game have always just been an annoying gimmick to artificially increase difficulty. It annoyed me that this game started doing the same. Also OP your brave to complain about it in this forum. Inc 9 pages of people telling you to l2p, go back to d3,EVERYTHING IS EASY LOOK AT MY EPEEN etc. Just like that poor guy who complained about corrupting blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info