Forsaken Craft: You've sort of broken your game GGG

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

6xT1 etenral exalt crafting is fine because it doesnt really exist outside of perm leagues ya. It gives people who have gone beyond the game something to do. I will never be able to craft 6xt1 stat items, I may own a few, but I could never afford to craft them, will never be able to afford to craft them, should never be able to craft them. With this crafting someone like me is going to be able to craft items that perform 95% as well as items AXN spends 1000 exalts making in a fresh league within 6 weeks. That should not be allowed, should not be possible, a weapon with even 70% of that power basically makes farming the hardest maps in the game feel like running a lvl90 character with the most powerful uniques in the game through cruel ledge. Yes their potential existence was balanced by the fact they were so rare the might as well have not existed, deal with it.

and this comes someone who wanted to see bino's nerfed

seriously dude no matter how elitist you sell yourself here

crafting in its lower levels is very good for beginning players exactly what this game need (not more of your kind)

and crafting at level 8 which is achievable in standard league as a long term goal by us "noobs" finally can do weapons that still never come close to 6xt1 slots

and let me end this currency 1000 exalt bullshit talk once and forever

your advocating here about stuff thats breaks the game in your double moral you say
only people who can afford it should break the game with those exalted/eternal mirror items

i cant even express how disgusted im by people like you and im happy GGG's doesn't follow any of your ideas as they are just bad for long term of the game

all in all +1 to GGG's master crafting money will flow out of my pocket to them
thanks GGG for make this elitist cry.
Last edited by zzang on Sep 19, 2014, 12:19:18 PM
So we should mold the whole game to X% of competitive players and fuck over Y% of non competitive players who just wanna play the game for fun?

You can't have a competitive game based on RNG, if you think you can you are delusional.
If a streamer drops a mjolner on lvl 60 or some other bullshit like that he already has gained a huge advantage over others.
And tell me what skill is involved in doing that exactly?
How competitive is it to for example drop a shavronne wrapping from a god damn rock which you flipped on the ground or get a mirror from a vase?

How is any of that competitive?
It's not, it's all random events which give you an edge over someone else.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

no man, thats not midgame item, that is an absolutely amazing gg endgame claw. You didnt craft that with alts, regals and multiple mods craft though. Im not arguing again you being able to do what youve done there, you found something epic and took it up that extra notch. I love that side of the crafting, I dont like taking white items and turning them into something better than that claw for pocket money. Cant you see that this totally devalues finding an amazing item like that? That people who play the most, trade the most, party the most have been buffed beyond all sense with this? come on man.

No.

It does not devalue it for me. Because the value for me is not measured in exalts but in the feeling in having my character more or less completed and I can now play something else and do smth else with my currency, but always can go back on my dualclaw shadow.

I love the fact that I can reproduce such a weapon next league without me being a lucky fuck. or this league for another character for that matter.

I absolutly love that fact that I don't need to blow my currency up some flippers arse to enjoy my characters.

If I ever find another weapon like this, I will build a char around it, and not sell it so there is that.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last edited by Vincendra on Sep 19, 2014, 12:20:07 PM
"
Vincendra wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

These arnt endgame items, these are items so far beyond endgame items that they make the game a complete joke, and you would know that if you had any experience of such things.

That thing is selffound. Too bad it had the mana leech roll on it. Its not a good item, its a midgame item, and it enables me to do everything besides uber atziri. I'm pretty sure i know what im talking about and I love the possibility to craft cheap endgame viable gear.

Edit:

The crit multiplier was added per exalted orb for the challange. If id didnt had the manaleech roll I'd elron'ed it for crit and phy/acc.

That is an endgame claw. Rofl midgame.
"
zzang wrote:

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

6xT1 etenral exalt crafting is fine because it doesnt really exist outside of perm leagues ya. It gives people who have gone beyond the game something to do. I will never be able to craft 6xt1 stat items, I may own a few, but I could never afford to craft them, will never be able to afford to craft them, should never be able to craft them. With this crafting someone like me is going to be able to craft items that perform 95% as well as items AXN spends 1000 exalts making in a fresh league within 6 weeks. That should not be allowed, should not be possible, a weapon with even 70% of that power basically makes farming the hardest maps in the game feel like running a lvl90 character with the most powerful uniques in the game through cruel ledge. Yes their potential existence was balanced by the fact they were so rare the might as well have not existed, deal with it.

and this comes someone who wanted to see bino's nerfed

seriously dude no matter how elitist you sell yourself here

crafting in its lower levels is very good for beginning players exactly what this game need (not more of your kind)

and crafting at level 8 which is achievable in standard league as a long term goal by us "noobs" finally can do weapons that still never come close to 6xt1 slots

and let me end this currency 1000 exalt bullshit talk once and forever

your advocating here about stuff thats breaks the game in your double moral you say
only people who can afford it should break the game with those exalted/eternal mirror items

i cant even express how disgusted im by people like you and im happy GGG's doesn't follow any of your ideas as they are just bad for long term of the game

all in all +1 to GGG's master crafting money will flow out of my pocket to them
thanks GGG for make this elitist cry.

I never said I wanted binos nerfed, where did I say that? didnt happen, learn to read.

I made a massive post about how Binos was so far beyond any dagger you will ever be likely to find, and how something needed done to make weapons approaching that power accessible for everyone. I was arguing FOR crafting that allowed us to make better weapons, I was arguing FOR having greater availability of endgame viable weapons, if youd bothered to actually read what I wrote you will see that my posts were some of the mass of posts that pushed GGG into making crafting to allow lower players to get endgame viable gear without having 1 in a million luck.

What In was not arguing for was loathe banes for everyone and a system where by people who party and trade can get them ridiculously faster than solo self found players. I didnt argue for that because it would be retarded, and yes now that the retarded has become the reality Im going to argue for it to be put in check. People like you who half read posts and have no concern for the health of the game disgust me, it is YOU who are bad for the long term health of this game, it was MY posts that supported getting this crafting in the first place, so get your head in check mate and see whats really up.
The new crafting system has effectively eliminated mirror service exploit and RMT in permanent league and made the leveling/gearing experience in new leagues easier. Overall, its a 1% QQ and 99% happy change.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
The new crafting system has effectively eliminated mirror service exploit and RMT in permanent league and made the leveling/gearing experience in new leagues easier. Overall, its a 1% QQ and 99% happy change.

Agreed.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Vincendra wrote:

No.

It does not devalue it for me. Because the value for me is not measured in exalts but in the feeling in having my character more or less completed and I can now play something else and do smth else with my currency, but always can go back on my dualclaw shadow.

I love the fact that I can reproduce such a weapon next league without me being a lucky fuck. or this league for another character for that matter.

I absolutly love that fact that I don't need to blow my currency up some flippers arse to enjoy my characters.

If I ever find another weapon like this, I will build a char around it, and not sell it so there is that.

where did I mention value in exalts? This has nothing to do with selling gear. By devalue I mean you find a claw that amazing and then dont use it because you can craft better with alts and regals, thats what I mean by devalue, I mean tkaing the best weapon you have ever found or, for most people, will ever likely find in their wildest dreams and making it not even worth using because you already crafted a 400dps dagger with alts and regals. Thats what I mean by devalue.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:

That is an endgame claw. Rofl midgame.

lolol, I know right? One of the most amazing self found claws Ive ever seen, midgame yo.

welcome to the best claw I have ever found in over 5000 hours played in this game. Kind of approaching midgame class gear as you can see, might well see you through to like fellshrine merciless bro.
"

Yeah but it's only about weapons, people will still mirror jewellery, shields and such.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I never said I wanted binos nerfed, where did I say that? didnt happen, learn to read.

I made a massive post about how Binos was so far beyond any dagger you will ever be likely to find, and how something needed done to make weapons approaching that power accessible for everyone. I was arguing FOR crafting that allowed us to make better weapons, I was arguing FOR having greater availability of endgame viable weapons, if youd bothered to actually read what I wrote you will see that my posts were some of the mass of posts that pushed GGG into making crafting to allow lower players to get endgame viable gear without having 1 in a million luck.

so i checked whats really up some elitist crying because good items became craftable
by the average player and i like how you ignored the core of my post just to tell me you did not want binos to be nerfed. (when dodging me on my next quote you might quote this first phrase)

so i still fail to see what so wrong with master crafting you got what you want but seems like now you are crying because its too good ?

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

What In was not arguing for was loathe banes for everyone and a system where by people who party and trade can get them ridiculously faster than solo self found players. I didnt argue for that because it would be retarded, and yes now that the retarded has become the reality Im going to argue for it to be put in check. People like you who half read posts and have no concern for the health of the game disgust me, it is YOU who are bad for the long term health of this game, it was MY posts that supported getting this crafting in the first place, so get your head in check mate and see whats really up.

there isnt loath banes for everyone are you on crack?
Good craftable weapons that still may take a thousand alterations or more a lot of dedication and a lucky regal to make a good weapon by MYSELF

you speaking here how it is so bad for solo self found compared to traders/and group players?
well of course thats in the nature of things and still-

the master crafting made me so much profit from it in terms of self improved items that i completely dismiss your point as not logic in the slightest.

Also master crafting gave me a long term goal for example in standard to work for something that doesnt hide behind a gigantic layer of RNG again i fail to see how its bad for long term. Or how someone that welcomes a improvement for fresh players is "bad for the game" please epxlain this to me Mr. Elitist.

maybe people profit more than i do, still its a improvement of life for the average solo player as well as the party player.

all in all i see profit for 99% of player base just for the 1% elitists i see a reason to complain here and yet you do.

and seriously before trying to turn around stuff ala word acrobatics me being bad for long term of the game without typing a setence with meaning just try to keep your false opinion for you next time and check my join date.

Last edited by zzang on Sep 19, 2014, 2:34:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info