Forsaken Craft: You've sort of broken your game GGG

"
nynyny wrote:
What sort of mental disorder do you have? No one ever claimed that youre forced to participate in the meta game if you want to get to merciless. Hell, you dont even need to do so when mapping to 75+. I explicitely explained that youre forced to participate as soon as you want specific items. Theres no way around it.

You should really check up with a doctor.

I feel more sane then you seem to be if you defend such a bad system as crafting was pre FM, but thanks for your concerns.

"
I explicitely explained that youre forced to participate as soon as you want specific items. Theres no way around it.

No you are not. Just be patient, and eventually your hard sought after item will drop.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
The person who implied that Alting a dagger is half the work even admitted that he was wrong by now. Youre the only one who still clings to that argument.

You're funny.

I didn't "admit I was wrong", I did clarify we are talking about different things (you: cost in et/ex, me: affixes needed for dps).

How exactly is crafting an item with Alts not the exact same as calculating its cost via Eternal and Exalted investment? Its a fraction but adds up to the same. Rolling %phys and added phys arent the things that are wrong about the crafting system. Neither is the fact that you can add one mod you want. Its the fact that you can add a hybrid, a crit and an attackspeed roll.

You basically removing the need to roll 3 mods that you would require to get an incredible item and exchange it for an easy, 15 Chaos craft. Which is why its so insane not half the work but only a fraction since Work equals Currency Investment.
"
nynyny wrote:

How exactly is crafting an item with Alts not the exact same as calculating its cost via Eternal and Exalted investment? Its a fraction but adds up to the same. Rolling %phys and added phys arent the things that are wrong about the crafting system. Neither is the fact that you can add one mod you want. Its the fact that you can add a hybrid, a crit and an attackspeed roll.

You basically removing the need to roll 3 mods that you would require to get an incredible item and exchange it for an easy, 15 Chaos craft. Which is why its so insane not half the work but only a fraction since Work equals Currency Investment.

You allways repeat WHAT is wrong (in your opinion). Not once I heard a reason WHY this would be "wrong".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
holocaustus wrote:
POE confirmed now more casual than D3! (Last I checked, enchanting in D3 was completely RNG based, with increasing cost every attempt for bonus hardcore points)

Except you can't get the best tiers in PoE crafting.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
POE confirmed now more casual than D3! (Last I checked, enchanting in D3 was completely RNG based, with increasing cost every attempt for bonus hardcore points)

Except PoE [Master] crafting is now used not only to 'get the best tiers' easier and cheaper, but to now realise the impossible near perfect divine.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 21, 2014, 2:59:42 PM
So, we're in agreement then! Crafting is fine, daggers are still too strong, Ambusher needs the base to be nerfed, and regardless we're all going to be okay because it is just a game lol.

Honestly, I'm amazed at how mad people are that someone else has a good weapon.
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
So, we're in agreement then! Crafting is fine, daggers are still too strong, Ambusher needs the base to be nerfed, and regardless we're all going to be okay because it is just a game lol.

Honestly, I'm amazed at how mad people are that someone else has a good weapon.

Oh that's easy Inferior complex.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
lol that guy has 1mil dps. What a silly game it has become.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:

Except PoE crafting is now used not only to 'get the best tiers' easier and cheaper, but to now realise the impossible near perfect divine.

everything wrong with poe in a single image and a painful reminder to anyone who isnt already in the top 10% that they will never be anywhere near short of cheating.

my god im so glad i quit this game months ago.

One one end, mastercrafting allows high tier items to be crafted at absurdly low cost, on the other end, rmt allows near impossibly 99.5% perfect items to be crafted with enough brute force.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 21, 2014, 2:58:41 PM
i have to admit , after seeing that image , i kind of dont want to play this game anymore , break time i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info