Is there a way to mass produce DIVINE orbs? someone s got 9000

I am just curious, I was buying Divine, then a guy told me he had 9000,

I didn't believe it, thought he was just bluffing, but then I bought like 30 from him, used up my chaoses.

then I found he was dealing with other people as well, I know divine orbs are really rare, I just dropped 2 as a 89 toon, and I don't believe people have so many 6L to vendor...
Born a bowman.
Last edited by Engraced on Sep 19, 2014, 10:18:40 AM
Oh yeah there's a magical unicorn in PoE that spawns every time a user vaal's a mjonier the gods themselves in PoE send this unicorn as a token to a random player.

The unicorn sells about a limitless supply of divine orbs for simply an ID scroll. Neal Patrick Haris is also riding this unicorn he will also sell Alchemy orbs for 1 blue
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
He invested in divines at some point in hopes of their price going up. He's "cashing in" now I assume.

Edit: Since it's rampage he definitely does not have 9k though. Obvious exaggeration.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 19, 2014, 11:00:40 AM
is this where the over 9000 joke goes?

I choose Dirk!
Hey...is this thing on?
30 is still a long ways off from 9000 so doesn't prove much there. It does seem rather suspicious though if someone has even that many. If you're really worried about it, you could always email support and ask them to look into whether he's using RMT or some other illegal means to acquire them, but otherwise there's really no way of knowing. There's no vendor recipe for them aside from selling a mirror and no other way of getting them aside from drops or trading, as far as I know. I could understand if this was in Standard, but if it's Rampage, it seems highly unlikely that someone would legitimately have acquired that many already.
Its either he's beeen collecting divines or FLAT OUT RMT.
No, for 13c/ each, I dont think he would make much profit
Born a bowman.
You could also sell a 6L to the vendor for a divine orb, he could have corrupted a lot of boxes and got a significant amount of 6L's that way (corrupted obviously)

And also, I bought a lot of divine orbs earlier in the Beyond league at 4-5c each, and recently cashed out when everybody realized they needed them for crafting.
Last edited by JaJudgement on Sep 19, 2014, 10:29:26 AM
In a league that's just 4 weeks old this seems impossible, even in standard this would be sick (this is like what, 4500 exalted orbs?). I think you got trolled by the 'over 9000'.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 19, 2014, 10:30:02 AM
RMT is the only way I can think of that someone would have that many. I wouldn't buy them from him.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info