1337 hours played since official release ...

... and loving the game more than ever !

And yes I use steam just to visually grasp my love for the game ;)
:D

I'm at 2844 on steam but I didnt use it for a long time once I started playing PoE and I stopped using it a bit ago because of the longer loads..
I thought I had a lot of hours. 500 on Steam plus another several from open beta. Man, I feel good! I have a life!! :) /jk
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Dacar92 on Sep 19, 2014, 9:42:15 AM
"
Dacar92 wrote:
I thought I had a lot of hours. 500 on Steam plus another several from open beta. Man, I feel good! I have a life!! :) /jk

I suspect I have left the game open a night or 2 though ... Still I consider myself no die-hard player but it's still like an average 4 hours a day I just realised :p I play very chill, watch streams while I play, have passive skill tree open for hours to create builds, sometimes more than I play.
My closed beta hours are probably around 100-200, maybe 50 in open beta.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 19, 2014, 10:13:35 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Dacar92 wrote:

I suspect I have left the game open a night or 2 though ... Still I consider myself no die-hard player but it's still like an average 4 hours a day I just realised :p I play very chill, watch streams while I play, have passive skill tree open for hours to create builds, sometimes more than I play.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not disparaging anyone. No need to defend. I think this game is pretty special and while it has some flaws nothing is perfect. I wish I could play more. Even if you leave the game open for a few nights in a row that's only, what, 25 or 30 hours? I guess it could add up pretty quickly though and Steam doesn't care what you're doing in game. I just feel like I play a lot. I have other things that demand my time (I am sure many others here do as well), like a house, kids and job, but I still have racked up over 500 hours now. It's amusing that my wife hasn't told me to "get off that computer!"
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
"
Dacar92 wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Dacar92 wrote:

Please don't get me wrong, I am not disparaging anyone. No need to defend. I think this game is pretty special and while it has some flaws nothing is perfect. I wish I could play more. Even if you leave the game open for a few nights in a row that's only, what, 25 or 30 hours? I guess it could add up pretty quickly though and Steam doesn't care what you're doing in game. I just feel like I play a lot. I have other things that demand my time (I am sure many others here do as well), like a house, kids and job, but I still have racked up over 500 hours now. It's amusing that my wife hasn't told me to "get off that computer!"

Well I guess it 'helps' having no partner :p In the open beta period of the game I had a relationship and I barely touched the game. I also don't feel better or worse than somebody else because the amount of play time btw, I just thought it was a nice number and only afterwards I noticed the average time played per day :p
Still it's way less then my WoW days, I remember having a character with over 450 DAYS played over 4 years or something, and that was just one character. I regret that period though as I'm having way more fun with PoE than I had in WoW if I look back.
Even with the time I have I still want to play more, also different games, but PoE will a game I will always come back to and I hope they keep on producing content for another decade at least :D
Next week release of Defense Grid 2, I think I'll drop my average PoE time by a little bit ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 19, 2014, 12:07:54 PM
I havent been outside since the new leauge. Bed pan all the way.
1337 since release... I loged in 1779 since Sacrifice of the Vaal. I think I have a problem, or way too much time.
kiwi nation
"
eugenstash wrote:
I havent been outside since the new leauge. Bed pan all the way.

Good one. have a cookie. :)
"
Kujar3 wrote:
1337 since release... I loged in 1779 since Sacrifice of the Vaal. I think I have a problem, or way too much time.

I feel way better now ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info