---------------------

Addition

"
LSN wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:
"
k4n3 wrote:

having just a 310 pdps dagger i could reach 60-70k dps in comparison to my mirror 2-h mace (818 pdps) marauder who maxed at about 25k in groundslam and 40k in heavy strike

so, anyone who claims that daggers are fine as they are, is either an idiot, or completely clueless about game balance and simple math, or does prefer the current status b/c he fears that his RMTed gear will lose value if the nerf/change hits his OP build.

This is harsh truth of poe

Let me add a new truth of PoE...

"
amksoljanka wrote:

How much will it cost to craft this? 10 ex? 20 ex? 30 ex?
It doesn't matter in detail that much. It is comparably cheap.
This weapon built in its respective builds is giving better results than
any mirrored 1h sword, 1h axe, 1h mace,
or any 2h weapons can get in their comparable respective builds.
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 22, 2014, 1:39:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
PoE already has a crit cap btw.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Why not...buff resolute technique instead so that 2 sides get to enjoy the game instead of none?

Just saying.

Also, bringing acuity's into the discussion is ridiculous, noone even tries to defend them as balanced.
"
Apos91 wrote:
Why not...buff resolute technique instead so that 2 sides get to enjoy the game instead of none?

Just saying.

Also, bringing acuity's into the discussion is ridiculous, noone even tries to defend them as balanced.

right I will remove the comment of acuity
"
GodKas wrote:
I wont elaborate how powerful crit it is
popular dagger builds are over million dps with atzir glove which is godlike itself
poe needs crit cap seriously

make crit chance cap at 50% maximum
make crit multiplier cap at 500% maximum

this will restore the balance and make poe much versatile and challengable

your complaining about crit i know how you can solve this problem on your own. Stop playing in legacy leagues. Your looking at standard where everyone has mirrored gear or mirror worthy gear. Go play a new league where almost no one has the crit gloves. If you want to play standard dont piss and moan about other builds that are better then yours. You have to remember a lot of the standard player base played in open beta and have gathered thousands of exalts. Just try out a new league and you will see crit isnt the problem. Standard league is.
"
1Z3R0 wrote:

your complaining about crit i know how you can solve this problem on your own. Stop playing in legacy leagues. Your looking at standard where everyone has mirrored gear or mirror worthy gear. Go play a new league where almost no one has the crit gloves. If you want to play standard dont piss and moan about other builds that are better then yours. You have to remember a lot of the standard player base played in open beta and have gathered thousands of exalts. Just try out a new league and you will see crit isnt the problem. Standard league is.

I have crit gloves thanks
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 19, 2014, 8:17:44 AM
No pls. First I need to make a crit char and experience the OPness first hand.

You can nerf the gloves tho if you want, no way I can get my hands on (or in) a pair of those any time soon.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Leave crit alone please. It is not OP, without a combination of an OP skill and OP gear.
"
GodKas wrote:

SO you want rebalance a main mechanic based on a item that worth 150 ex?

is not mechanic crit the problem, it's acuity.
"
GodKas wrote:
"
1Z3R0 wrote:

Do you even read?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info