How to tell how many character slots you have?

Is there a way to tell how many character slots you have left? Like something on your account that shows X characters of X characters available?
Create lvl 1 chars and name them onexyxyxyy, twoxXyxy and so on. Once you roll new char, you delete the highest number, so if you highest left is named sth like sevenxyxyxy you know how much free slots are left
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
count them
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Sadat wrote:
Create lvl 1 chars and name them onexyxyxyy, twoxXyxy and so on. Once you roll new char, you delete the highest number, so if you highest left is named sth like sevenxyxyxy you know how much free slots are left

/thread
"

That's the best way to do it? Seems like a bit of a pita considering the game has to be keeping track of it already. Thanks for your help.
"
"

That's the best way to do it? Seems like a bit of a pita considering the game has to be keeping track of it already. Thanks for your help.

Well, its a hassle but gets the job done. Depends on how many you got, if all are filled you just count chars. I had to create 5 or so till i was all out and then i counted all. Afterwards i deleted the placeholders. It has been suggested already that GGG give us a better sorted char selection screen and number of slots left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info