Zana Decoration Purchase Bug

I was purchasing a few decorations from Zana but they didn't show up on my hideout stash. I got 4 additional hideout stash inventories added instead.

Items that I purchased from Zana
2x Dark Vessel
1x Basin
1x Chair

Notice the 4 added stashes.
Spoiler

Last edited by outspokened on Sep 19, 2014, 5:50:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have had this issue as well.

I purchased an absolute truckload of pipe and piping and extractors from Zana (about 100k rep all up) and none of it is in my hideout stash.

I do however now have 19 hideout stash tabs...
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
same here, got 10 extra stash tabs but not the decorations i wanted...

In my case Zana was not in my hideout, I purchased the decorations in the lab, after that I invited her, but still same, no decorations.
Funny about this: I have a drop down menu at the right side at the hideout stash, but i cannot use it because it is outside of the screen^^
"
Elecdruid wrote:
same here, got 10 extra stash tabs but not the decorations i wanted...

In my case Zana was not in my hideout, I purchased the decorations in the lab, after that I invited her, but still same, no decorations.
Funny about this: I have a drop down menu at the right side at the hideout stash, but i cannot use it because it is outside of the screen^^

All of this, i have that drop down box as well now.
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
Can confirm, I've bought a total of 5 Red Carpets from her and they've all become hideout tabs and not given me my decorations.

I hope we'll be reimbursed for this, it's hard generating favor for her with all her decor so pricy.
Hope too, spend ~100k favour on items...and honestly, I don´t need 11 Hideout Stash tabs!

When I now buy decorations from other masters they´re spread over all stash tabs...and since I cannot move the items from one tab to another it´s very annoying!

Last edited by Elecdruid on Sep 20, 2014, 9:14:05 AM
Just moved to a new hideout, I think one of the items from Zana came back (1x Dark Vessel) but I'm still missing the 3 other items and I still have 5 stashes for decoration haha.
GGG could have at least warned us about this, since the bug was reported over a week ago (One thread called zana decorations on Sept 13, another on sept 16, another 19, another 20, another 21 - but the last edit in known issues list is from May).

Description of bug:

Purchased a second pillars and flag (80,000 favor) and a second temple arch (32,000 favor). Received neither. Lost the favor. Gained 2 hideout stash tabs.

Zana was located in the eternal lab at the time of the purchase where I recieved nothing (whereas she was in my hideout when I successfully purchased and received the first pillars and flag + temple arch).

No recent hideout changes. Have been using a level 6 Tora hideout for a couple of days.

At leaast I only have a total of 3 hideout stash tabs. Seems potentially gamebreaking for people who bought many items from eternal lab zana before noticing, since they now have to sift through scores of tabs to find (randomly placed?) purchases.

Edit:
The bug has been acknowledged by stewart_ggg here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1064115

But I don't see that showing up in http://www.gggtracker.com/
I wish the official poe forums had a latest GGG posts section (with the option for an employee to unflag their post for display; look at how Blizzard does it as a benchmark: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/).
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Sep 21, 2014, 7:18:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info