I need help with a fun and good Scion build

Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm a fairly new player. I started playing a few months ago but on a borrowed computer since I owned a Macbook back then and couldn't play on it. Anyway I enjoyed the game and managed to get to the end of Act III (and kicked Dominus' blue ass) before I had to give it back. Anyway I got a really good gaming computer and I'm ready to head back into Wraeclast.

My cousin was the one who got me into PoE and I really like watching him play the Scion. She looks like fun and best of all, balanced.

He sent me a link to this build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/703843/page/1

It looks like fun but I want to see a few more options before I commit to anything. I want this character to be one I play with for a long time and actually achieve something I'm happy with.

What I'm looking for is something fun that scales well into the end game but is feasible for someone without many resources at the beginning. I have a level 42 Shadow at the moment with a few chaos orbs and some decent leveling gear so I do have something to work with at the beginning.

So please post links to guides that would be good for me. Fun, strong, stays relevant at endgame levels and with a section showing how to spec into the skill tree. And please make it from this patch.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info