Stalking visitors at abandoned hospital

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgEkDWRb9IM

"
Every day visitors arrive, from urban explorers to photographers, at the abandoned St. Mary's Children Hospital. And we waited for them... with the Owlman.

Enjoy!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Oh, sure, it's all fun and games until someone has a heart attack... Or uses their walking stick. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Im amazed it hasn't come to that!
So delicious. :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
It's kinda cruel but.. holy was that funny, i could watch that thing over and over.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It's kinda cruel but.. holy was that funny, i could watch that thing over and over.

I agree on both counts
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Oh, sure, it's all fun and games until someone has a heart attack... Or uses their walking stick. ='[.]'=

I saw a prank video recently where someone did get a heart attack, it was the fake snow bucket prank by Romanatwoods (might be spelt wrong).

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info