So this is end game?

"
Semune wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:
Yup

Have you killed Uber Atziri yet?

First off I'd like to say that I love this game to death, if I didn't I wouldn't have 4 chars over level 80 in rampage and 2 50-70.

I think saying end game is a boss that only very specialized builds can do is absurd.

It's kind of like the argument in WOTLK when people were saying "did you kill heroic lich king?".

It's almost like if I make a game and put an incredibly hard boss at the end people will say "It's not easy! have you beaten x??!?!" or "You haven't beaten it, you haven't beaten x yet!"

It's just one boss, and especially in this game where so few builds can do uber Atziri, it's incredibly unfair to say this.

I'm not saying that's a fault with this game, I just hate it when people do this.

Then they shouldn't have added drop-only items to this one boss.

Atziri is still imo just a boring cluster-fuck of a boss-fight where you're forced to move around more than actually fighting an actual boss.

Doesn't help these drop-only items are so fucking good either really, I'm not gonna bother collecting fragments to go in and see an Amethyst Flask drop though.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
This is endgame:

Spoiler
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Semune wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:
Yup

Have you killed Uber Atziri yet?

First off I'd like to say that I love this game to death, if I didn't I wouldn't have 4 chars over level 80 in rampage and 2 50-70.

I think saying end game is a boss that only very specialized builds can do is absurd.

It's kind of like the argument in WOTLK when people were saying "did you kill heroic lich king?".

It's almost like if I make a game and put an incredibly hard boss at the end people will say "It's not easy! have you beaten x??!?!" or "You haven't beaten it, you haven't beaten x yet!"

It's just one boss, and especially in this game where so few builds can do uber Atziri, it's incredibly unfair to say this.

I'm not saying that's a fault with this game, I just hate it when people do this.

Then they shouldn't have added drop-only items to this one boss.

Atziri is still imo just a boring cluster-fuck of a boss-fight where you're forced to move around more than actually fighting an actual boss.

Doesn't help these drop-only items are so fucking good either really, I'm not gonna bother collecting fragments to go in and see an Amethyst Flask drop though.

Are you saying you dont want to move and just stand there and spam skills?

Spoiler
GG
"
Are you saying you dont want to move and just stand there and spam skills?

Spoiler
GG

I think you are reading what you want to read.

I said I think Atziri's is a bad boss fight, she's a spamming cluster-fuck of a fight, making any build that's not mobile automatically unable to deal with her.
Don't start by posting your GG-endgame builds now, because that's not gonna happen in Leagues unless if you nolife the game way too hard, and the game shouldn't be balanced around nolifing in the first place.

Vaal is perfectly fine, why? You get time to react to everything, maybe he's a tad too easy and should get his speed buffed.
Atziri I found that I used more time running around, than actual fighting a boss, it's just not a good design in any way.

Overall it's a dumb design that Corrupted Zones spawn so rarely, when Atziri is considered the current "endgame boss" of the game, yet she can't be done by every builds in the game.
To top it all, special Uniques can ONLY drop from her, I mean this is dumb in so many ways.
Making a boss that can only be done by X and Y build, and grants these people an Unique that can only be receieved from that area, horrible decision.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
This is endgame:

Spoiler

Alex Jones, taking truth (or at least mostly truths) and putting a metric crap ton of fear behind it to sell stuff from his shop, good ole Alex Jones. King of fear mongerers.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Sep 19, 2014, 7:51:59 PM
It's semi-end game :)
Not sure why you're not using a metronome, especially if you choose Atziri as your end game. Bonus using metronome is also finding masters, if you get good at it you can even pick out the instances that spawn both.
So this is endgame
And what have you done?
Another league over
And a new one just begun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info