So this is end game?

Running around in a zone 30 levels below my character level looking for an area which very rarely spawns? All while spamming trade chat of course.

1 hour of running through docks, only takes 1-2 minutes per run, 0 corrupted zones have spawned. Maybe I need to put in another 20 hours and I might get a super cool flask.

Boring, guess I'll focus on the rampage aspect of the league oh wait I capped it out at 1000 in under half a map, what a fail league.
IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
I got around 30 fragments in under two hours of farming. Skip docks and run tidal island or something instead. Rampage is quite lackluster, i agree, good for us though that the league will be over soon.

Hopefully ggg have something better up their sleeve than rampage for the upcoming league.

edit: You can have one of those flasks from me if you want? free of charge ofc. :)))
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Sep 18, 2014, 9:03:41 PM
Haha it's ok man I got 4 yesterday -.- I'll have to try tidal island, was discouraged from sub 60 zones at first because no midnight but tbh midnight is the easiest to obtain.

"
FadeXF wrote:
Yup

Have you killed Uber Atziri yet?

Nah, I think I could but given that I just logged my first atziri kill yesterday I'm going to give it a bit more practice and maybe upgrade weapon.

Finally found somebody on XYZ who was actually selling their fragments and weren't just thrown in by procurement, so, rage suppressed for now.

IGNs - GotBrainDamageInIntro
"
FadeXF wrote:
Yup

Have you killed Uber Atziri yet?

First off I'd like to say that I love this game to death, if I didn't I wouldn't have 4 chars over level 80 in rampage and 2 50-70.

I think saying end game is a boss that only very specialized builds can do is absurd.

It's kind of like the argument in WOTLK when people were saying "did you kill heroic lich king?".

It's almost like if I make a game and put an incredibly hard boss at the end people will say "It's not easy! have you beaten x??!?!" or "You haven't beaten it, you haven't beaten x yet!"

It's just one boss, and especially in this game where so few builds can do uber Atziri, it's incredibly unfair to say this.

I'm not saying that's a fault with this game, I just hate it when people do this.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Agreed. Personally, I consider PoE to be a, make up your end game, game... You can farm, trade, lvl, reroll, kill uber, etc. There's quite a bit to do.
Ya PoE doesn't have an end game really. There is nothing to do once you have finished leveling and getting all the gear you need.

There needs to be a Cow Level or something we can farm that is level 75+ that we can grind out the final levels we need to hit 100. Right now maps is not fulfilling this unless you have 500+ exalts to spend on maps.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Sep 18, 2014, 11:54:21 PM
end game is grinding to 100, then grinding to a full set of mirrored geared then grinding to become lord of rmt.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Endgame is what you make of it. My endgame stops after the build is decked out in the gear i want and all the gems i want on it.

You want the real endgame? Wait for act 10, then do maps and get to 100, thats the "true" endgame.
Please name an arpg with an endgame you like.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Endgame is what you make of it. My endgame stops after the build is decked out in the gear i want and all the gems i want on it.

You want the real endgame? Wait for act 10, then do maps and get to 100, thats the "true" endgame.

I can safely say poe will never reach act 10 unless you plan to play this a decade and a half later.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info