Marauder now the least wanted class.

My 6 marauders would like to have a word with you.

Also, top 100 doesnt mean much especially in temp leagues.
It's not that Marauder is the least wanted class, it's that the melee is the least desired playstyle.

Witch is popular due to some crazy spell buffs, Arctic Armor and Cloak of Defiance.
Shadow tree has it all (melee, range, spell casting) and branches to everything with ease and is on par with Witch for casting.

Ranger is just a tad bit better than shadow for bow builds.

Why are you even complaining, according to poestatistics among 15k players on rampage only 619 play the templar which is HALF the number of marauders.
If we are looking at the big picture the least played characters are Duelist and Templar.
With templar being the bigest minority imo.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 18, 2014, 2:25:32 PM
Duelist and Scion are the weakest classes imo, Duelist needs a hair cut and maybe from facial reconstructive surgery, also very niche as far as builds go. Scion has the worst starting area on the tree imo, and is annoying to play both visually and dialogue wise
Noblesse oblige
"
Duelist and Scion are the weakest classes imo, Duelist needs a hair cut and maybe from facial reconstructive surgery, also very niche as far as builds go. Scion has the worst starting area on the tree imo, and is annoying to play both visually and dialogue wise

I actually like the starting point of the scion a lot with the res and melee nodes and life regen right at the start but she talks way too much.
Game has come full circle from CB, feels like sweet revenge for shadow-only players like me
"
Insomniask wrote:
i hate both marauders and ranges cuz they are so ugly, i just hate it. marauder walks like a disabled rabbit. ranger looks like a lesbo which made a gender transformation from man to "woman". gross

You can only change your hatred from within.

VI
"
Xantaria wrote:
Nobody plays Marauder anymore.

5 Marauders in top 100 on Beyond.

1 Marauder in top 100 in Rampage.

/discuss

Not an issue. GGG should never balanced based on popularity of something, they should only balance because there is a solid mathematical foundation from which imbalances are evident.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
they bufed the shit out of shadow and witch with the rework, but marauder got actually nerfed with the rework, and then the latest changes to life

just compare the 15% melee physical damge from the marauder to the 15% physical damage+12 to maximum Life form the shadow, thats ridiculos,

but what can we expect form the same guys that invented atziris acuity
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
just compare the 15% melee physical damge from the marauder to the 15% physical damage+12 to maximum Life form the shadow, thats ridiculos,

Yeh, +12 max life - ridiculous. I'm uninstalling now.

You forget the left side is naturally more rich in life and no matter what you'll never reach the same amount of life on the right side.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 18, 2014, 3:48:05 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Yeh, +12 max life - ridiculous. I'm uninstalling now.

You forget the left side is naturally more rich in life and no matter what you'll never reach the same amount of life on the right side.

the marauder is supposed to be the srenght class, the melee guy, warrior, barbarian whatever, but why the fuck has the dex/int class, the assasin, rogue char the better melee/life nodes?

i made now two trees only life nodes the shadow gets 314% maximum life and the marauder 339% maximum life, i went into duellist/witch and scion life wheel on both builds

yes the right side of the tree has more life but the life on the right side of the tree is pared with absolute crap for almost every build like axe damage/life, mace damage/life, sword damage/life, whcih u cant pick as a weapon user because its thw wrong weapon the life on the right side of the tree is pared with usefull stuff like flask effect or mana, energy shield , evasion ,

I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Sep 18, 2014, 4:01:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info