Marauder now the least wanted class.

Nobody plays Marauder anymore.

5 Marauders in top 100 on Beyond.

1 Marauder in top 100 in Rampage.

/discuss
Imo they need the 1% max res node back. There got to be at least one incensitive to roll a marauder. Right now there is none. Compare their starting area to the shadow. It's sub par.
"
Xantaria wrote:
Nobody plays Marauder anymore.

5 Marauders in top 100 on Beyond.

1 Marauder in top 100 in Rampage.

/discuss

Did you see what ggg and their balance team done with marauder?
Now its just little bit life and nothing special... even duelist have more specific and unique big notable nodes then marauder.

They just ruin that char. What we can say? Nice balance!
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564
i hate both marauders and ranges cuz they are so ugly, i just hate it. marauder walks like a disabled rabbit. [removed by support]
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 18, 2014, 7:33:59 PM
Well firstly, top 50 in Rampage - Marauder can't do low-life so basically no-one in softcore will play it.

And secondly in HC where you would expect there to be more Marauders, people figured out that a shitload of life isn't all that makes you tanky. Also, melee on that side of the tree has been on decline lately.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
It's not as bleak if you look at the top 15,000, not just the very top:

http://poestatistics.com/rampage/
http://poestatistics.com/beyond/

In Beyond, Marauder is more frequently played than Scion, Templar, and Duelist.
"
Krayken wrote:
Imo they need the 1% max res node back. There got to be at least one incensitive to roll a marauder. Right now there is none. Compare their starting area to the shadow. It's sub par.

Don't ever bring all those +%Max Res back, it was OP as fuck before, there's a reason it got removed.

@Topic:
Marauder side sucks ever since they fucked up the Intelligence Nodes up, together with even the Dexterity Nodes now.
Bows is the big shit in Beyond, obviously Ranger would be the hotshit.
Witch is overall just way too good, no clue why they made her tree so much better than it already was.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Duelist starting area is better than marauders the first 4-5 points any direction on marauder tree is meh. Might as well go duelist to get master of the arena and acceleration then travel over to the marauder area to get the better 6% life nodes and avoid those 4% nodes with 6% armour.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Yeah, it's noteworthy that over a third of the people on the Beyond/Rampage ladders play a Witch. GGG knew this would happen, too, since they had mentioned this concern in one of the videos.

I'm not sure it's just a matter of the Witch tree being too good. Spellcasters are quite fun in PoE (safer, too), less affected by desync, and a little easier to gear initially. I never really enjoyed melee in PoE (combat just didn't feel fluid to me), but spells also felt rather weak compared to melee previously.
I'm playing a Marauder, and I ended up taking the starting nodes for the Dualist anyway. Probably would have saved three or four points by starting there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info