The menu button change is counterintuitive

It clearer for new player. If you want quick access, how about hotkeys?
Its me too smart or players here too stupid?

According to your logic, its the same as telling people " Why are you whining that gem isnt enough strong compare to other gems? Why to buff it? Just use other gems and stop whining!" Doesnt matter for you that he want to use THAT gem not any gem. But wait a minute.....I havent seen any post about buffing a gem, only posts about nerfing gems...Im outta here!
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
lol ggg pls balance the ui

also

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
False. It replaced a set of eight tiny, somewhat hard to interpret icons with no explanatory text until you hover over them (made harder because of their small size) for a single, labelled button directing players that this area of the UI is for the main game menu (which was not obvious before, as the buttons themselves didn't communicate this visually) that's bigger and easier to click, and a larger menu with space for a textual description of each of the buttons making them easier to understand and learn the hotkeys for, and making each of them them easier to click once the menu's up by giving them more horizontal space to click on rather than just the tiny button to click on.
The cost of this was an additional click necessary to access any of the items in the menu, yes, but you're intentionally ignoring one entire side of the tradeoff.

l2r brah

also

CHILL
Last edited by Tom1989 on Nov 24, 2014, 8:16:47 AM
i
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on May 18, 2016, 11:29:01 AM
The only thing I use the menu button for now is when I have alt-tabbed to my other screen and want to click back to POE without my char moving.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info