Couldn' t pass "Loading Characters..."

After i logged in, and i have choosen a character, it writes Loading Characters.., and i waited 15 minutes and nothing happened.
I forgor to say, in left on bottom writes: <failed to connect to instance , why?
Same here..

Loading screen took a bit longer than usual to load,
but once "Log In" was clicked, all I see is "Contacting Server"
and after a while "failed to connect to instance" or
"an unexpected disconnection occurred".

I have restarted Steam to see if it was maybe a problem,
but still no luck in logging in today.
Yip same thing here.
If you are using steam, and their log in server goes down then you are fucked unless you still have the standalone client instaled
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Question? Where do we get the Standalone version of the game?
You have to have your Steam PoE account linked to an email (or have a beta account) but you download it with the big "Download Now" button at the top of the page. You'll need to log into the forums with the email address and password however for the "web" account most likely.
I made a new account, on this site, and now i downloaded from here, without steam, and still not working, the same problem.
"
tndkG wrote:
I made a new account, on this site, and now i downloaded from here, without steam, and still not working, the same problem.

Then there is an issue with your connection to the PoE servers somehow.

There's nothing wrong with the servers themselves, so it's got to be something localized to your setup and between you and them. In most cases, it's an issue with the local network or PC itself (like firewall/antivirus/security software or hardware), or is an issue with the ISP.

Have you attempted to connect to PoE while using a VPN to see if it works then (and bypasses a lot of the security issues)? There is a thread in the Consolidated Technical sticky post on how to set up and use a free VPN for testing.
i downloaded that OpenVPN program, and now i am connected to vpnbook-euro1-tcp443, and i have the same problem: <couldn't connect to instance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info