Na'em Bending stone's red physical arrow projectile hitting me two times?

So yesterday Na'em bending stone (beyond with red physical ice spear skill and leap slam) killed me with his red arrow projectile. I'm wondering since i definitely saw that i took around 2,5k dmg blow and after that less than half second it looked like i took another hit and died.

There was no other monsters near and beyond was off screen already when i took the hits. Can health globe desync also? usually it shows you, you are in desync when you see health drop even not taking hits on your screen.

So what shall it be health globe desync or the projectile hitting me two times?
But how could amount of damage desync to show 2,5k or over 4k? my client thought it wasnt a crit when it really was and slain me after resync?

If it was just fair one shotting projectile then it dealt over 4k dmg @ 74 map.
Last edited by deltis on Sep 18, 2014, 10:06:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Similar thing happened to me yesterday. Was doing a zana daily with sea witch fracture and things were going smooth until Na'em spawned, fired one of his novas once and I died despite it only hitting for half my health and nothing else was damaging me...no debuffs/curses, wasn't standing in anything damaging. I only saw his nova thing fire once.
Today I spawned this boss and single spear seemed to do dmg that I usually take from 2 spear, dunno if crit or something.
Last edited by Kullevi on Sep 19, 2014, 12:33:56 PM
These things are really confusing since there isn't any information about what their skills are. So it most likely can crit, which is pretty sick since its physical (most of the damage atleast?) and he has some crit multiplier also. Plus he desyncs like hell with his leap slam.

The case could be then desync with health globe between noncrit and crit hit?
This guy just recently spawned for me.
I died instantly, figured I'd got crit or something. Approached him twoce more.
Each time, before I even got close to any of the monsters, I died from a single hit of the red spear thing. That's over 6.5k damage. Twice in a row.
Seems buggy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info