what kind of people are forum trolls?

interesting article about personality traits of trolls.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/02/science-confirms-online-trolls-are-horrible-people-also-sadists/

enjoy
Here? here it's all about fishing dude. If you don't have a fishing rod, you are not a legit troller.
Problem solved, thank me later.
kiwi nation
SCIENCE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sincw when is sadists an insult? Ooooh I'm so offended.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Trolling can be fun for everyone.

Spoiler
Remember to bring a fishing pole.
The kind that only post to get a rise out of you and report all your posts that they don't like.
Let me put this into perspective...

If you and I were to be stranded on an island, it would be unwise to fall asleep (mechiaveillianism) because I would wait patiently (psychopath) after you tell me not to eat you (sadist) to fall asleep so I may eat you in a very delicate way as to keep your body alive while your useless mind... Far inferior to mine rots away (narcissism) until you have little left of what you call hope.

Hope to see you around ^.^

Spoiler
vicarious sadism

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
Let me put this into perspective...

If you and I were to be stranded on an island, it would be unwise to fall asleep (mechiaveillianism) because I would wait patiently (psychopath) after you tell me not to eat you (sadist) to fall asleep so I may eat you in a very delicate way as to keep your body alive while your useless mind... Far inferior to mine rots away (narcissism) until you have little left of what you call hope.

Hope to see you around ^.^

Spoiler
vicarious sadism

We have a winner! Solwitch, for the finest troll post this year, you win the interwebz!
Spoiler
And for second place, or as we like to call it, first place loser....

Spoiler

...the winner is.........
Spoiler
you!

Spoiler
I would like to apologize for this post, but I'm not going to. Rrrrrr!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info