I Dare GGG to Post Death Re-Play Feature

You will see how much bullshit we players put up with. I am getting fed up with this crap, and I want you to see what I/we have to deal with. I dare you to watch me play your game, and see the crap I have to suffer through. I should be at least 2-3 levels above where I am, but YOUR GAME is totally bullshit most of the time.

I just died on a Haku mission. I'm level 90m in a 71 map, gotta go rescue the spirit. I make my way to him easily, I get him, head back. Somehow, I died. The game lagged up, frame rate drops to shit, I'm dead. I would LOVE to see what YOU SEE when I play. I can only imagine that your servers see me standing there, with my thumbs up my ass, as I just stand there getting killed without moving, spamming flasks, attacking/leeching. I DARE you to watch me play your game live, fly me out to New Zealand or you can come here to new england and watch me play your game. I think you will see it and if you are honest , you will fix your game

I did not use any lightning warp, speed flasks, none of that (which I think is stupid that those things trigger the room to collapse because there is no warning ahead of time that those things DO that, I only heard about it on here)
Last edited by Xaxarius on Sep 17, 2014, 5:54:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
now I go to the boss room on the temple map, game freezes as YOUR ENEMIES run towards me, I'm dead. THANKS. *(sarcastic thanks)
Delicious, so delicious.

To be fair, some of the master missions are a bit unbalanced still. My friend, who had ~5,5k life pool, died within a second to Vagan today in Beyond, that sob threw like a dozen Vaal Lightning Traps leaving shocked ground EVERYWHERE and dropped rocks from the ceiling on top of that. My friend didn't even have a chance to logout, he spammed his pots but to no avail. Luckily I got away, guess I'll have to skip Vagan in high maps from now on :{
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Sep 17, 2014, 6:11:53 PM
You do know that you can record your own game sessions with programs right?
it just took 3-5 min to load my daily Zana map. it was a mountian ledge map. When the map FINALLY loaded, I was dead. A rhoa killed me before the game fucking loaded.

I don't want to have to record EVERY moment of my game play (I play about 8-12 hours a day) but I want to have the ability to show you what your is actually like for those of us who play it.

And no, I won't be happy if you make another pair of dark ray vectors drop for like you did last post of mine. I have not gained 1 level since forsaken masters has come out. It's 100% related to 1) strong boxes that I have never experienced before and that are totally bullshit with the game freezing (and YES I do pop a rumi's flask + vaal grace + lightning warp away and I still get killed) 2) bullshit ceiling dropping Haku missions (where the secret is apparently to not use run flasks I guess, how is anyone supposed to discern that from the game text) 3) general desync crap.

I bet I am responsible for 1/50 of my deaths. Prove me wrong GGG, prove me wrong.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I didn't know that and I don't know how. GGG should make an instant replay feature that shows the previous 5seconds leading up to death so that players can 1) learn from their nistakes 2) expose the bullshit of these stupid deaths and -10%xp bonuses.
Videos take up a lot of storage. Google video capture and find a free program. You can also use NVIDIA A shadow play feature, if you ha en a newer graphics card.

E: Run flasks don't cause falling rocks either.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Sep 17, 2014, 9:12:27 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

I didn't know that and I don't know how. GGG should make an instant replay feature that shows the previous 5seconds leading up to death so that players can 1) learn from their nistakes 2) expose the bullshit of these stupid deaths and -10%xp bonuses.

While people call bullshit on many things that are not (and there are very few situations that can't be dealt with if you just play better/gear up better prior) this sort of replay feature would be nice.

But do be aware they are not Blizzard, and this sort of technology is not exactly 'simple' for them to do. So I doubt they will spend time trying to code this into the engine when its not something that is particularily valuable on its own
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Videos take up a lot of storage. Google video capture and find a free program. You can also use NVIDIA A shadow play feature, if you ha en a newer graphics card.

R u trolling or what? If he record video on his computer he will see exactly the same things as he saw when he died. He want to see what happened server-side.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

R u trolling or what? If he record video on his computer he will see exactly the same things as he saw when he died. He want to see what happened server-side.

People always assume the server is playingl ike a client of the game.

It really isn't you know, its just rcving numbers and updating things. Your client draws everything, the server just runs numbers to be more efficient.

If you saw what the server saw, your asking for the last bit of server data rcvd and sent, and that will pretty much be what was on your PC, with the advantage that you can move the camera potentially.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info