Some advice about this build

My main question is: what DPS is considered decent for a lvl 69 scion?

My build is this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAx4DlgW1BfkGIwhnCPQNjRa_HNwfQSLqIvQmlSoLMHE1kjY9OkI64TsoQYdGcUrIS3hN41HZVUtaUl3yYENh4mKsakNrF2wLbIxtbG49bqpvnnBScNV3B4LkgwmHE4nTiq-MC4w2kBGTJ5cGmyabXZu1nKSdqqZXqJqwkrQMtUi18rc-uXy86sBUwzrEospK1CPYvd2o53To1usU7LDyRfKX8-r56P4K_o__kw==

I'm using a bow with Ice Shot, linked with LMP, Faster Attacks, Faster Projectiles and Weapon Elemental Damage.
My DPS is just awful, 1389, it takes like 7-10 shots to kill a blue mob, i'm getting killed by almost any bosses, who usually just oneshot me.
Being new to this game, i'm obviously doing something wrong, but what? Gear is bad, but i'm exremely unlucky with drops, dont have any valuable orbs for the same reason, cant sell anything valuable as well, so i cant really do anything about it.
Is gear the only reason? Or is there something wrong with the build or anythimg else?
I'd greatly appreciate any advices.
Last edited by lclyne on Sep 17, 2014, 12:45:11 PM
Change Faster Projectiles for Pierce chance gem, and you will be doing better dps with ice shot.
Also post your gear

Why do you have the 2% block change node?

There are some bow nodes that increases crit chance by over 100% down below the ranger tree, you should get that

From my experience, attack speed nodes arent really that good unless you are using a weapon with high attack speed already ( not the case with bows )

Also, get the evasion nodes right near the scion tree,evasion is very mandatory for dexterity builds IMO
Last edited by Sysa on Sep 17, 2014, 1:17:07 PM
Gear is this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QW1BfkILgiJGYoZjhn-GwEhdiLqI_Yk_SU_KgsqWyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDnUOkJDNkp9S3hNklFHUuxW-luvXWheRWHrYqxnoGyMbWxwUnGhdvd313n2elN_An8rhs6Hdo19jb-PT5LzlQWa8Zsmm42btZ2qoJ-hIqGkokCm4KfUqKKq-KvSr-uxMLIZtMW1CLVIwTPB2MLsxKLKqc961CPWitnG2o3cFd0N3ajh2-dU53To1u2D8-r0-Pba-uv7CfzF_sj_3g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info