Extract Sound Effects?

Hi, i was wondering if there is any way to access or extract the sound effects of the game? I'm particularily after boss quotes and such. Of course, i am not looking to use these sound effects commercially, i just want to listen to them seperately as sound files, for my own enjoyment.

I appreciate any replies on this matter.
//Gabula
^ This.

Been looking for some Dominus voice clips. I wanted a Nightmare Prevails and Die in Awe for some ringtimes and/or message rings.

Le sigh.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I think if there was a option to extract sounds, there also would be an option to isert new, wich in fact isn't obviously something GGG wants to happen (what a pity <.<).

But an Downloadable wiki of the PoE Boss sounds, dialogues and events (like that "levelUpAngelOrgasm") would be reaaaally nice for the PoE-Community.
I know it's very old thread but I wonder the same thing. Like 1 year ago I saw a streamer playing shadow quotes and that's what I want too. Been googling and failed to find them. Is there any way?
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Last edited by NobodySuper on Mar 5, 2015, 3:10:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info