Will they nerf uber aztiri?

They will never nerf it.

Only the 3% will be able to encounter and kill her...because this game has become more "elite" than D2/3 could ever hope for.

Unless you RMT or become a trade-troll there is no way an average Joe can really be an end game player. "Just wait for the drops and rng....". Riiiiiight.

Wait, maybe i'm wrong...but I don't own a Loath Bane or other mirrored items to make a fair assumption.

Anyone else wondering why myself and others are leaving this game? So fking boring...

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
Vincendra wrote:
It's kind of sad that you have to roll a range character to do her.

With the Buffs to Bows though and Puncture/Crit it became affordable for everyone (10 Ex and you are good to go)

Didn't you see the thread here. Some guy killed her with viper strike and reave without mirrored gear. Last i checked those aren't ranged attacks. Get your stuff right =)
"
kasub wrote:
Atziri is balanced in a way that it's doable by almost all endgame builds with enough knowledge of mechanics and with enough skill.

Uber atziri is not balanced which is the point. It's there so people in mirror gear or who want to test the absolute limits of the game still have a big challenge.

Its however a bit sad that there are certain items limited to this boss :P

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

With the Buffs to Bows though and Puncture/Crit it became affordable for everyone (10 Ex and you are good to go)

Didn't you see the thread here. Some guy killed her with viper strike and reave without mirrored gear. Last i checked those aren't ranged attacks. Get your stuff right =)

He killed her with Viper-Strike and basically only used Reave to clear the healing-phase. Thing is, I don't think it is so much about Melee or not, it is about mobility. Puncture builds as well as builds using Claws, Daggers or 1h-swords have insane mobility, which allows them to dodge a lot of atziris attacks. You can dash through the whole room in half a second with whirling blades.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

Having to play concentraded 10 mins as melee without any leeway for errors and playing as ranged throwing traps on maxrange while easily dodging all skills is a difference between night and day.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
i don't see a reason to nerf uber Atziri, but i see a lot of reasons to buff many skills/builds :/

I don't see a reason to KEEP uber Atziri, it has no sense.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
RoyalStar wrote:
I don't see a reason to KEEP uber Atziri, it has no sense.

Its a special challenge to see how far you can take your build, even regular Atziri for a lot of people. Its optional content, seriously. I would love if they would add more Uber bosses--I think the Hall of Grandmasters is going to cater to that sort of crowd.
Uber Atziri doesn't need a nerf. The way this game has always been is to do your research, practice and realize where you are going wrong, ask around for advice from other players who have successfully killed her (both uber and not) and apply that knowledge to your own build. Once you've gathered all that knowledge, normal Atziri is a piece of cake assuming you don't sit there and try to face tank everything.

I think the most enjoyable time for me watching people try Atziri the first time was when Mors and Willy were trying to do it with insane gear (willy with a shav's + summoner snapshotting + Mors 'borrowing' a kaom's with RF which he also snapshotted) and Willy still got one shot by underestimating the 2nd stage rain. 8k ES gone in an instant, seeing as he had no armor or endurance charges + IC which is almost a required part of this fight. And the best part was watching Havoc go 'Hey, I want to be the first one to do this, YOLO leggo 1 man army and managed to speed through it and pass both of them. It was a close race, but Havoc did kill her a few minutes before Mors did.

And to top it all off, I've personally found that you can get much higher DPS output from a melee character than you can a ranged one, but you'll always have more mobility as a ranged. But it really all boils down to your playstyle, and how well you know how the mechanics of your build.

-JaJudgement
They should add:

+100% increased life

+200% increased damage

So its doable for just 2 or 3 guys. It is supposed to be super difficult... If you killed her within 5-6 months it would be pretty boring
Last edited by sanleon on Sep 18, 2014, 4:39:14 PM
Dont nerf ubers.

But buff 2h and other builds, puncture bow builds can do it with 10exa of gear as mathil shows, barely did it as 2h with around 600exa of gear on me and i think im the first or one of the first to do it, im the first to record it anyway as 2h melee, and its been released for months now. Why do you think is that?

Its just so much easier as ranged, and almost impossible as 2h melee, like most stuff in the game ranged is just better in dps and in defenses.

The difference is just retarded between ranged and melee now, especially when using damage over time combined with ranged.. you just have to hit once in a while and run around focusing mostly on avoiding shit, when youre melee you have to focus on avoiding shit while youre doing damage to her, and you always have to stay on her to do damage which is stupidly hard because all of her skills are easy to avoid when youre further away from her.

Its not the fight that needs a nerf, its the weapon/builds that need a buff.

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 18, 2014, 5:21:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info