Will they nerf uber aztiri?

I hope they don't and instead add a different uber boss someday in the future that you have to melee to have a chance. Having crazy out of reach challenges for people to aim for is a good thing in a game like this IMO.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
They should just buff melees especially 2 handers...2 handers are so overwhelmingly underpowered compared to all of the other builds.
it's supposed to be very hard , this is not wow where everything needs to be able to be cleared by everyone .
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Melee suck and EVERYONE know that for first day alpha.
Atziri and Uber = ST crits and tons broken mechanics with bow multipliers (point blank + trap + crits + Puncture)

melee most certainly does not suck, but ranged is better than melee. or maybe "easier".

however 2H definitely is definitely hurting, mostly because block is so OP.

With no block you get no spell block. No spell block makes fights like atziri much,much harder.

so your option is don't play 2H or play pure evasion 2H so you can pick up phase acrobatics.

the lack of spell block options for 2H builds is the problem.

even dual wield gets block and can then get spell block because of it.

and nobody in their right minds thinks the extra 2H damage makes up for that lack of block.

meanwhile, back on topic. don't nerf uber. there's no point.

uber is a trophy for the play-all-day crowd. GGG will always be the game for those with a lot of time to spend on it, but then again isn't every game ?

Hope not.

Few is all that should be able to do it.

Wish they'd nerf shavs and acuity instead so even fewer can do it. Where skill is decider not $$$

Basically don't get hit more than once. All attacks are avoidable - so - in theory - ALL builds can do it.

You want to see some mad skillz? watch mathil do it with shit defenses
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1027037

Like I said all can but few should.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 17, 2014, 4:51:20 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Atziri and Uber = ST crits and tons broken mechanics with bow multipliers (point blank + trap + crits + Puncture)

and nobody in their right minds thinks the extra 2H damage makes up for that lack of block.

eh, what extra damage? thats the saddest part imo. due to the power of crits, highest melee damage potential is in daggers pretty much isnt it. biggest advantage of 2h builds seems to be that they are pretty cheap and easy to build up/get to fine dps
ign DivineRapierMedusa
atziri/uberatziri is for the nonlaggers ;/
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I agree, uber does not and should not be nerfed. It's meant to be extremely hard for a reason. But I do wish that 2 handers would get some much needed love by GGG...
I think they should just leave it. It's there for something to aim at and improve towards.

I don't know if it was official or speculation, but if she was balanced with snap shot in mind, it might need adjusting.

Next end game boss they introduce could favor melees.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

melee most certainly does not suck, but ranged is better than melee. or maybe "easier".

however 2H definitely is definitely hurting, mostly because block is so OP.

With no block you get no spell block. No spell block makes fights like atziri much,much harder.

so your option is don't play 2H or play pure evasion 2H so you can pick up phase acrobatics.

the lack of spell block options for 2H builds is the problem.

even dual wield gets block and can then get spell block because of it.

meanwhile, back on topic. don't nerf uber. there's no point.

uber is a trophy for the play-all-day crowd. GGG will always be the game for those with a lot of time to spend on it, but then again isn't every game ?

It's too difficult for 2H player to play pure evasion since 2H needs so many red sockets.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info