Will they nerf uber aztiri?

Only a few melee can even remotely do this fight...
I love teddy bears.
Thats the point, not everyone is supposed to be able to do it.
"

Well to be honest it is stupid lol seen victor's video? Hes in god tier gear with mirrored everything and things hit for 6-7k WITH gear that's out of most people's reach.

One single blue mob hits for 6-7k LMAO

Balance bros
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I disagree, that Atziri should even be "balanced" to be doable by anybody. Does make very little sense as a "trophy" kill.
"
"

Well to be honest it is stupid lol seen victor's video? Hes in god tier gear with mirrored everything and things hit for 6-7k WITH gear that's out of most people's reach.

One single blue mob hits for 6-7k LMAO

Balance bros

Yea, well, the last expansion wasnt the best considering the main content was supposed to be fighting atziri and gating it behind rng and making it about the top 5% was kinda meh.

They did much better this time around though, we got masters everyone has access to and its lots more fun than getting an expansion where on the first day you already know you cant ever do the main content.
Those running uber atziri service will probably say no XD. U WILL MESS UP OUR MONEY BAG.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Sep 17, 2014, 9:49:41 AM
It's kind of sad that you have to roll a range character to do her.

With the Buffs to Bows though and Puncture/Crit it became affordable for everyone (10 Ex and you are good to go)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Atziri is balanced in a way that it's doable by almost all endgame builds with enough knowledge of mechanics and with enough skill.

Uber atziri is not balanced which is the point. It's there so people in mirror gear or who want to test the absolute limits of the game still have a big challenge.
Uber Atziri tells us a true that survivability of melee is still not solved since beta. ST wins the game always and we are so far away from balance.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The problem PoE lack of balance team, i mean they here... but not really =/
Balance team start ruin PoE so hard like i have never seen, even D3 have WAY MORE balance each patch then balance team PoE done in 1.2

Melee suck and EVERYONE know that for first day alpha.
Atziri and Uber = ST crits and tons broken mechanics with bow multipliers (point blank + trap + crits + Puncture)

Oh, and nerf Facebreaker... yeah that SOOOO OP unique... need nerf, many nerfs, more nerfs... idk why, but ask balance team, they dont know.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info