2nd suicide vs dominus in few days

Bug number: 2 309 212 352

Hi, I died for second times vs dominus by suicide(High Templar form the 1st was lvl 78 and today in standard lvl).
No CI build,no blood magic... Health was going down until death in a clean zone (no reason) and life potions were not working.

I note also when health was to 0, I survived few seconds before the true death message and noticed no lags with F1.

I suspect the bug coming from his "Chilling Bond" attack affecting continuously.

Hope to help, thanks for reading.

Note : I dont know if that's important but Dominus was dead. I mean suicide happened when he teleports to get the "Dominus Ascendant" form.
Last edited by Zat0ichi on Sep 17, 2014, 7:13:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Zat0ichi wrote:
Bug number: 2 309 212 352

Hi, I died for second times vs dominus by suicide(High Templar form the 1st was lvl 78 and today in standard lvl).
No CI build,no blood magic... Health was going down until death in a clean zone (no reason) and life potions were not working.

I note also when health was to 0, I survived few seconds before the true death message and noticed no lags with F1.

I suspect the bug coming from his "Chilling Bond" attack affecting continuously.

Hope to help, thanks for reading.

Note : I dont know if that's important but Dominus was dead. I mean suicide happened when he teleports to get the "Dominus Ascendant" form.

Did you stay in the Blood Rain?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
No, cause he was "High Templar" that means he was still during his human form. No blood rain then.
Do you use Blood Rage?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Do you use Blood Rage?

Yea but I'm not using vaal pact in tree and my life regen+chaos resistance is abit superior to the damages caused by blood rage. So I'm not loosing health with it.
I only know of 2 ways to get the You Committed Suicide message. They are to die to a Caustic Mana Flask and to die to Blood Rage degen. Any other way you die, you get the message that you died, not that you committed suicide. So I'm pretty sure it was the Blood Rage that killed you. Is any of your life regen conditional? Like when you wear Blood Dance boots?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I'm not using mana flask because I use soul taker and gems properly. Blood rage degen is lower than my regen. And regen is "hard" in passive tree.

If the character was dead immediately, I could have thought to use a wrong flask. But I stayed alive with health 0 maybe around 3 or 4 seconds before the death message.

Anyway, let's see in future if others encounter this problem or that's simply a connexion issue undetectable with F1 infos.

Thanks for your replies both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info