[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Zer0nu11 wrote:
My one issue is it seems my damage is lacking compared to the listed tree. Even when I fill the rest of the tree out i am still down about 200K average DPS.

Try starting with the uber example build PoB and work back from there by changing one thing at a time to be more like your build. You are probably just missing something in the configuration section.

One issue with blood rage is you can't use Aegis, but Surrender is OK too just more vulnerable to the odd one-hit.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Zer0nu11 wrote:
My one issue is it seems my damage is lacking compared to the listed tree. Even when I fill the rest of the tree out i am still down about 200K average DPS.

Try starting with the uber example build PoB and work back from there by changing one thing at a time to be more like your build. You are probably just missing something in the configuration section.

One issue with blood rage is you can't use Aegis, but Surrender is OK too just more vulnerable to the odd one-hit.

Thanks, figured it out. I was using an inferior Doryani and also my second ring was inferior. I fixed those 2 things and my dps looks better.

I actually don't have any degen issues with Aegis and blood rage. Because we create consecrated ground as soon as we stop moving and the effects last for 4 seconds after moving I don't start degenning unless i am constantly moving and not attacking which very rarely happens in maps. I may get a Surrender just to play around with but I like the extra ES the Aegis provides. Although the level 30 reckoning would be nice I will have to fix my resists then.
"
Zer0nu11 wrote:
I actually don't have any degen issues with Aegis and blood rage.

Hmm, I suppose it's possible I haven't tested blood rage with aegis since before I switched away from the crit path on Inquisitor.
Hi!

Is this build viable for 3.7? :)
"
rinseo wrote:
Hi!

Is this build viable for 3.7? :)

Yes it is!
Just wana say im so very glad you keep this going. this is almost always my go to starter build. I appreciate it mate!

Also, do you think Craiceanns carapce would be a good chest piece?
Last edited by SirSpiffyy on Jul 22, 2019, 9:32:23 PM
Has anyone tried Fate of the Vaal Gemstone Sword ?
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:

Good? Absolutely! Ultimate? Hard to say. Loreweave or a good rare are strong contenders. Even a belly probably has its fans.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
SirSpiffyy wrote:

Good? Absolutely! Ultimate? Hard to say. Loreweave or a good rare are strong contenders. Even a belly probably has its fans.

I was thinking of running it with that helm in the gear example. I thought itd be good synergy, just trying to think of which skill i wana roll now XD
Also i was thinking, Fate of the Vaal with Static strike or maybe Tectonic slam?

Also, is Pulverize a decent support? i was thinking with multistrike it would offset the slower attack speed, and increase our damage
Last edited by SirSpiffyy on Jul 24, 2019, 1:38:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info