[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

RIP lol I was following the old build where you choose the shield nodes currently at Testudo node.
Is that build still viable or do I have to follow the new 3.7 build?

One more dumb question on my part does the node Swagger also apply to shield wielders because it says duel wield instead of holding shield ?
Last edited by Eaglestrike777 on Jul 4, 2019, 12:41:41 PM
"
RIP lol I was following the old build where you choose the shield nodes currently at Testudo node.
Is that build still viable or do I have to follow the new 3.7 build?

One more dumb question on my part does the node Swagger also apply to shield wielders because it says duel wield instead of holding shield ?

Yes swagger works for shield just for the charges. Better with hatred rather than herald of purity as the minions tend to take a lot of the hits. Anyway, I'm still working on the build, will update it soon. Probably getting rid of uber version as I've found a cheap way to get almost as good.
Thats awesome! Can't wait to see it !
Same, i eagerly await the 3.7 build.
Ok, updated for 3.7 guys. Have a good weekend.
Hi,

Is this build still viable?
"
rinseo wrote:
Hi,

Is this build still viable?

Yep, going strong
Last question ! Hehe

Do i still buy blue dream and red dream? and buy the gem slot next to
Faith and steel?

So far im loving it too bad duelist gladiator shield sucks LOL. Should of played Templar since the beginning!

TY for the Guide !
"
Do i still buy blue dream and red dream? and buy the gem slot next to
Faith and steel?

In 3.7 I don't think red nightmare is worth the cost, so just get a blue nightmare, assuming you can afford the price (it's a premium upgrade item).
Loving this build. Only the second build I could take through Uber lab. My one issue is it seems my damage is lacking compared to the listed tree. Even when I fill the rest of the tree out i am still down about 200K average DPS. I am running Ice crash instead of Tec Slam but even when i put the gems for Tec Slam skill set into POB it is slightly less than my current Ice Crash. I did deviate from the base build in that I am not running reckless jewels and instead running attack speed and damage jewels. Also I don't plan on running into the spirit void as my leech is high enough and will not be going into the Swagger node as I am running Blood Rage which gets me the Frenzy charges. Finally I have aspect of the crab to increase damage mitigation and increase block chance from the Helm. Any advice on modifications I can make within reason I would be appreciate it. Also I am running the Blue Nightmare jewel.

https://pastebin.com/qW63qACf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info