[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Got up early before work today and respec'd per your suggestion. The damage is much more bearable. I went at the elder guardians for the first time and killed all of them in one try. Blade flurry feels alot better. If I go 6 link them properly now I think I'll be straight for a while.

I did hit the elder himself for the first time too.. it didn't go as well as the guardians. First run, did 1/3rd of his health and then he one shot me with something. Every portal following, I couldn't even get through his energy shield. Not sure what I was doing wrong there. Time to watch some videos I guess.

Can't wait to crush some maps this weekend with the improved tree and flask. Thanks again man, sorry for the unnecessary updates. I get bored at work.
"
frenzul wrote:
Got up early before work today and respec'd per your suggestion. The damage is much more bearable. I went at the elder guardians for the first time and killed all of them in one try. Blade flurry feels alot better. If I go 6 link them properly now I think I'll be straight for a while.

Doing enough damage has a lot to do with winning, so there's a balance there. That's why I chose an offensive ascendancy. Once you get the links worked out, for instance not two attack skill on same links and enough supports, I think you'll be able to do even more. Best wishes.
"
Sovyn wrote:

Doing enough damage has a lot to do with winning, so there's a balance there. That's why I chose an offensive ascendancy. Once you get the links worked out, for instance not two attack skill on same links and enough supports, I think you'll be able to do even more. Best wishes.

One more and i'll stop bugging you i promise dude..

You really like blade flurry over the rest? I love it for bosses but I feel like I have to wiggle around a lot for clearing trash with it, whereas ice crash will just one shot whole groups.
"
frenzul wrote:
You really like blade flurry over the rest? I love it for bosses but I feel like I have to wiggle around a lot for clearing trash with it, whereas ice crash will just one shot whole groups.

You could try molten strike. Most people are using that for clearing and it works well on bosses too.

I like lightning strike for its range, but a lot of objects block it even with ancestral.
Well, once again I have decided to dust off my Inquisitor and return to the Lazy Pally life. I've grown tired of leagues, bestiary was not even worth engaging with - I want to play Path, not some rediculous mini game - and as time goes on, Standard league grows more and more appealing to me in the long run.

As always, it's great to see this guide still growing and Sovyn still super active in the thread! You must have answered these questions a hundred times over, but you always take the time, so hat's of to you mate!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Came back to this character after awhile away and was finally able to take down Shaper with it. Crafted this

and switched riposte with Frenzy to keep charges up.
That's a nice ammy ^^
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
I'm going to try the Uber version of the build but wondering which parts of the passive tree to fill out first? Also, do you use lightning strike the entire way? Thanks.
"
Khavali wrote:
Well, once again I have decided to dust off my Inquisitor and return to the Lazy Pally life.

Welcome back!
"
jackal917 wrote:
Came back to this character after awhile away and was finally able to take down Shaper with it.

Congrats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info