[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
krysztal wrote:
Thanks for answer, I'll stick to my belt because of resists

You don't have to, the budget setup has max resists, just copy it relatively closely if you like.

was wondering if this is worth at least 5 linking?
"
kewlmidgetman wrote:
was wondering if this is worth at least 5 linking?

Probably not as you would get so much more damage with a bringer of rain.

That chest would be worth about 30-40 chaos 5 linked which is less than the 150 fuse fee to link it. So you are down to the luck method, which is never a very good idea in my experience.

The only time I would go for it would be solo self found mode.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 18, 2017, 4:15:36 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
krysztal wrote:

Getting a better sword than Scaeva costs a lot. Honestly, right now I am using the Scaeva with the optional sword nodes mentioned in the guide and it's quite good. To beat Scaeva, you have to consider the extra crit multiplier and increased crit chance when in main hand which makes it better than its 280 pdps/6 crit would have you believe. I believe that you would need something like 330+ pdps and 7+ crit to beat Scaeva. A rare like this is 5 ex+ typically. Note that I haven't bought one to test.

I just wanted to mention that the much higher attack speed on foils and certain claws my have slightly lower pdps but they allow you to reach max stacks MUCH faster. They actually feel better in actual game play even though the paper dps might be a little lower. They also help shield charge so you'll benefit from the faster mechanic.

You could get something better than Scaeva for under 30c.
I want to buy a "The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield". It has "Grants level 30 Reckoning Skill" on it. How does this work?

I linked my Reckoning with Enfeeble, Curse on hit and Vengeance. Does the Reckoning on the shield work as a link? Can I link Curse on hit, Vengeance and Enfeeble in the shield and Reckoning also counts?

And my second question: What is the better weapon? Scaeva or Binos. I have both.

Last edited by Tilawin5 on Mar 19, 2017, 1:48:24 PM
Hey all,

Wondering if I could get a little help... I`m currently level 60 and as you see from my character the gear is quite bad, I mean sure I have the resists at a decent level but I'm really lacking damage and physical resistance, fact: even with 75% lightning resistance Fidelitas, the Mourning still killed me 4 times. Finding a replacement for the sword is not going well.
The leveling weapons that the OP posted are far above the weapons I've seen. Are they just really lucky drops or can they be crafted?
I`m playing SSF League non-HC.
Very grateful for any help.

Last edited by protoluz on Mar 19, 2017, 5:31:15 PM
"
Tilawin5 wrote:
I want to buy a "The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield". It has "Grants level 30 Reckoning Skill" on it. How does this work?

I linked my Reckoning with Enfeeble, Curse on hit and Vengeance. Does the Reckoning on the shield work as a link? Can I link Curse on hit, Vengeance and Enfeeble in the shield and Reckoning also counts?

And my second question: What is the better weapon? Scaeva or Binos. I have both.

You can trade for the The Surrender, or The Surrender can be obtained by using a Blessing of Uul-Netol on The Anticipation. The Anticipation is dropped exclusively by monsters from Uul-Netol's Domain in the Breach league.

Aegis is probably cheaper/easier to get and just as good IMO. Pros and cons to both.

Reckoning works as a fourth link on the shield, yes. You can link all that and either skill will trigger the curse.

Scaeva may be a bit better if you go with the optional sword node cluster mentioned in the guide. Bino's is less damage but crit more, so works better with ascendancy notable, bypassing monster resists more often. Best? No idea, but I am currently using Scaeva.
"
protoluz wrote:
I`m playing SSF League non-HC.

Quoted text is really all that needs to be said. SSF is meant to be hard. I did self enforced SSF for years. It's hard. You have to farm, farm, farm some more until you can craft or find useful gear for your build. Most items in the guide was traded for super cheap and easily. I did try to have info for SSF. You can find stone of lazhwar or anvil eventually, and probably craft a decent shield and if very lucky, craft a good sword with masters. So that's the scoop. The build is fine, just any build will be slow SSF.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 20, 2017, 1:13:30 AM
what do you think the tree would look like using a Red Nightmare jewel? its super expensive, so not sure when i'll get one but would just like to know.
Last edited by jackal917 on Mar 20, 2017, 8:00:56 AM
Is Soul Taker good weapon for this build ?:) Because i got one with high pdps and wanted to use that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info