[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Yalarun wrote:
I am new at game so i tried a build from forum but in the end i figured it is imposible for me to finish build because uniques requirements for the build was insane for me. I stopped playing the game because of that so i am asking you guys to tell me in honesty am i gonna be able to finish this build? I am also open to suggestions, thanks.

All of the uniques in the budget setup are under 5 chaos each which is very inexpensive. You can get them on poe.trade

However, the build works great with just rares too, if for some reason you don't like uniques. There is guidance in the guide regarding what properties to look for on rare items for every gear slot. It's just that your block will be a lot lower, especially spell block. It will still be a nice character for you.

I would encourage you to spend at least the 1 chaos for a Scaeva as a decent weapon makes all the difference for a melee build.

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Yalarun wrote:
I am new at game so i tried a build from forum but in the end i figured it is imposible for me to finish build because uniques requirements for the build was insane for me. I stopped playing the game because of that so i am asking you guys to tell me in honesty am i gonna be able to finish this build? I am also open to suggestions, thanks.

All of the uniques in the budget setup are under 5 chaos each which is very inexpensive. You can get them on poe.trade

However, the build works great with just rares too, if for some reason you don't like uniques. There is guidance in the guide regarding what properties to look for on rare items for every gear slot. It's just that your block will be a lot lower, especially spell block. It will still be a nice character for you.

I would encourage you to spend at least the 1 chaos for a Scaeva as a decent weapon makes all the difference for a melee build.

Thanks for the reply Sovyn, i am opening a new character to see through this build. I have one last question though: is it possible to play end game content with this or just for farming currency and items?
"
Yalarun wrote:
Thanks for the reply Sovyn, i am opening a new character to see through this build. I have one last question though: is it possible to play end game content with this or just for farming currency and items?

Yes it is easy for me to do red maps, Atziri and Uber Izaro. If you have never done these before it will have a learning curve that but that's your mind rather than the build. It does help to have gear per the budget setup if you want to do these things. All I can say is that this is one of the cheapest builds to do end game content.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Yalarun wrote:

Yes it is easy for me to do red maps, Atziri and Uber Izaro. If you have never done these before it will have a learning curve that but that's your mind rather than the build. It does help to have gear per the budget setup if you want to do these things. All I can say is that this is one of the cheapest builds to do end game content.

I started the character thanks for the opinion and i am thanking to the build creater
"
Yalarun wrote:

I started the character thanks for the opinion and i am thanking to the build creater

Yalarun, just add me in game and let me know when you see me online. I have came back to my pally yesterday for some fun and upgraded some gear; I have Scaeva and decent Chernobogs and possibly nice 5L chest to give to you.

I don't really play standard and these items are now dirt cheap, so I am more than happy to give them away.
Last edited by Rahana on Feb 24, 2017, 3:40:27 AM
"
Rahana wrote:
"
Yalarun wrote:

Yalarun, just add me in game and let me know when you see me online. I have came back to my pally yesterday for some fun and upgraded some gear; I have Scaeva and decent Chernobogs and possibly nice 5L chest to give to you.

I don't really play standard and these items are now dirt cheap, so I am more than happy to give them away.

I would be so happy to recieve those items dude :) i will owe you for that :D i added you in game
Hi

I'm creating new character, at this moment Templar - 31 lvl end of ACT 3 Normal.
Got a question when I should swap main dmg gem from Ice Crash to Blade Flurry?
ASAP or should i wait for some more lvl's? Also the range of my Blade Flurry skill gem is realy short any fix for that?
Last edited by Ene on Feb 24, 2017, 5:48:48 PM
"
Ene wrote:
Hi

I'm creating new character, at this moment Templar - 31 lvl end of ACT 3 Normal.
Got a question when I should swap main dmg gem from Ice Crash to Blade Flurry?
ASAP or should i wait for some more lvl's? Also the range of my Blade Flurry skill gem is realy short any fix for that?

Try increased area of effect support gem with your blade flurry and see what you think. There is no reason to wait to use the blade flurry gem.
Quick question. How are you achieving chaos damage on the Ice Crash attack skill set-up?
Can I use sunder with this build? And should it be adopted somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info