[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Just out of curiosity could you possible supply a recommendation of the best possible (expense isn't an issue) gear for this build?
"
LordGonner wrote:
Just out of curiosity could you possible supply a recommendation of the best possible (expense isn't an issue) gear for this build?

Sure. Same best in slot gear as with a lot of builds.

Loath Bane or equivalent

Abyssus top rolls

Lightning coil, 6 link (leagues), legacy (standard / hardcore)

Atziri's Acuity

The Surrender (leagues) or Legacy Aegis (standard, hardcore), extreme bonus: spell block corruption

Rainbows, Lazhwar (4% block), Voidheart or Romira's

Mirror worthy rare ring, belt

Taste of hate, Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise

lvl 21 purity of lightning

Life Leech from ring, tree or support gem

Top roll reckless defence, two rare jewels with block and spell block and good resists
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
amasokin wrote:
already levelled several Templars and I want to mix it up a bit

I would probably go with duelist / guardian and go for resolute technique non crit build. No need to even worry about it until you have all the non-crit/non-accuracy nodes I take. Not sure how I feel about relying on that 8 block that you only get after you take a hit though. Optional. After all you do get other benefits from the block nodes.

Basic tree with ascendancy

Gear... same as my budget setup except you get the most damage on the amulet slot as you can, boots would be resists, armour, movement speed rare, romira's would be a rare with physical damage roll instead, and forget the unique jewel (and don't spend two points ever for a jewel socket, of course).

Thanks for the detailed answer! :)
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
LordGonner wrote:

Sure. Same best in slot gear as with a lot of builds.

Loath Bane or equivalent

Abyssus top rolls

Lightning coil, 6 link (leagues), legacy (standard / hardcore)

Atziri's Acuity

The Surrender (leagues) or Legacy Aegis (standard, hardcore), extreme bonus: spell block corruption

Rainbows, Lazhwar (4% block), Voidheart or Romira's

Mirror worthy rare ring, belt

Taste of hate, Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise

lvl 21 purity of lightning

Life Leech from ring, tree or support gem

Top roll reckless defence, two rare jewels with block and spell block and good resists

Thanks for the response! This will be helpful to me. Just one question, what do you mean by "Loath Bane or Equivalent?"
Last edited by LordGonner on Jan 18, 2017, 6:58:38 PM
"
LordGonner wrote:
Thanks for the response! This will be helpful to me. Just one question, what do you mean by "Loath Bane or Equivalent?"

It means the best rare weapon on the league. For standard league, it would be Loath Bane though there are a couple others.

http://poe.trade/search/nakosareoyeowo
Last edited by Sovyn on Jan 19, 2017, 2:35:14 PM
Hey I have been using your guide here and thanks, What gem's are in your chest you don't show those?
Last edited by Wargra on Jan 23, 2017, 10:38:36 AM
Hi Sovyn, thanks for the great build. I'm currently at level 89 on breach. My highest level character ever. If you could, please take a look at my gear. I would appreciate any suggestions or tips. Thanks in advance.

Character: Mykle_shieldbearer
Last edited by Mykle_Ironborne on Jan 23, 2017, 10:04:32 AM
Thanks for a detailed and profound build! Playing as a 40+ lvl lazy pally, should I be worried with a lack of passive skill points? It seems that I've completed all the quests but still lag behind (compared to your "47 point progression build (around level 40)" skill tree).
Last edited by asyoucan on Jan 23, 2017, 3:15:22 PM
"
Wargra wrote:
Hey I have been using your guide here and thanks, What gem's are in your chest you don't show those?

It is shown in the current gear budget section for bringer of rain and the premium gear section for the 6-link chest (just omit melee damage on full life for 5-link). Also, supports are listed in the skill gems section for all the various skill options.
"
Hi Sovyn, thanks for the great build. I'm currently at level 89 on breach. My highest level character ever. If you could, please take a look at my gear. I would appreciate any suggestions or tips. Thanks in advance.

Character: Mykle_shieldbearer

Pretty good.

Since you are using surrender instead of aegis, you could try binger of rain if you need more dps.

Short term goal, max or near max elemental roll from Tora for belt. Minor, but easy and cheap so might as well.

Better spell block roll on rainbowstride (25%)

Long term goals, higher life on similar rare ring, higher life on similar rare belt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info