[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Heya!

Thanks for the build. I'll try in the next league.

Great job and keep the great work!
Hello, quick thank you to the OP for the build.

I was wondering what people's thoughts were on going Scion with this build would be in regards to Ascendancy, and I apologize if this has been asked already, but I searched through the last ten or so pages and didn't see anything that answered my question.

Would taking the Chieftain and Inquisitor Ascendancy be a good choice? I know the original version doesn't have totems, but the 15% physical to fire damage seemed interesting, as well as the flat 30% damage bonus from having a totem. Instead of Chieftain, the other one that caught my eye was Slayer, but I wasn't sure if the flat bonuses to damage against unique and rare monsters would be as good as the potential synergy between Chieftain and Inquisitor due to the elemental damage component.

I also realize it would probably be not as good as the Templar version, I was just wanting to try something slightly different for the challenge league that has a decent shot at completing the challenges, and maybe a little Atziri if I get that far, and wanted some feedback before I make my choice.

Thanks!
Last edited by Akyllis on Mar 4, 2016, 9:05:04 AM
Thanks for the guide! I think this will be my first build in the new league! Only issue is i cant open the skill tree now since they updated it on the site i believe!

Does anyone know how i can get to it?
I was going to go this build but seems the skill tree got broke with the update. Still gonna play it and just hope I guess the early skill points until, hopefully, Soyvn fixes them.
I was hoping to use the passive skill reset to put my templar on track with this build, but the new skill calculator on the website got updated so your skill trees aren't showing up at all. Need that update so I can start tankin and spankin!
Hi ! I just wondered, when will we get the updated 2.2 skill tree ? :D
Sovyn save us!

The tree has been broken and will not load properly and I cannot get my Templar off the ground in ascendancy until I can reference your skill tree.

Please help!
The tree was already updated for 2.2 but I guess GGG broke it. I'll fix 'em hang on.

Edit: trees fixed, have fun.
Last edited by Sovyn on Mar 4, 2016, 5:27:35 PM
Oh thanks a lot man !

U are a god, u give the best build i ever seen on a class I didn't like before, and you give me a build where i can use my double legacy BoR.

AND you answer as fast as you can, just :

Thank you man for that !
"
Akyllis wrote:
I was wondering what people's thoughts were on going Scion with this build would be in regards to Ascendancy, and I apologize if this has been asked already, but I searched through the last ten or so pages and didn't see anything that answered my question.

Probably Gladiator and Guardian then forget getting the jewel sockets on my tree, will save you 4 skill points to make up for the so-so starting nodes at Scion. Won't be quite as good at clearing monsters as my build but it will work OK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info