24 Hour Marathon Sale Tomorrow!

well done GGG, on considering we might be at work/sleep/ sleeping at work with these sales, cant wait to see what therre is
Cool!
Chris & co, you BETTER include gory footprints in this sale, i've been looking to get them on a discount for months now and haven't seen them even once *grumble*

I'll stay up late tomorrow i guess :D
Nice!
Time to get Hatred and some Footprints to finish my collection.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Ha figures I just bought a bunch of the frogs and other smaller pets to run around my hideout... Must hide credit card.
Bring back the Kiwi (especially for Kiwi's) :) .......pleeease
Hype!
The "double" microtransaction is an awesome idea!
Last edited by oRieLLi on Sep 17, 2014, 10:08:42 AM
xD I just bought everything I wanted from the shop. if premium stash tabs go on 50% sale I probably will buy of those.

If electric skull wouldn´t make me crazy with his animation I would buy this for my arc witch :/

@ GGG

just an idea. you should make your sales on 2 times each time. one is for america time and one for europe. most of the sales will probably happen in the middle of night if I see this right. sadly :/

Last edited by Mephos on Sep 17, 2014, 10:13:01 AM
Can we see whats offered while not being logged into the game client?

At work at the moment but want to keep an eye on what's available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info