24 Hour Marathon Sale Tomorrow!

Hope after this we get some info on the new races etc.
Of course this happens the day BEFORE I get paid :(
Damn I just bought tentacle wings this past week
Yeah more microtransaction news.
More pets, more discounts. Lets cash before hype runs out.
Okay, I understand.

But after that you promise regular updates with improvements on trade and desync, new area content, and more regular stuff such as gems and uniques?
It feels like development on core content has slow down since closed beta. Masters and Vaal is nice, but it is hard to believe that this is the development speed GGG can handle. Don't slow down. Speed up!
i'm officially supporting the game. :)

keep it up guys!!
I just bought seraph wing...... GGG
I'm just wondering what the time for the forums post is. is it ggg time or my time? Er, nvm, figgured it out.
Last edited by richking14 on Sep 17, 2014, 2:53:05 AM
"
Chris wrote:
we've selected 12 microtransactions and will be repeating the set twice (so if you miss out on one, just check back again 12 hours later).

Thanks for taking my, and most likely other's, suggestions on this, this time!
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still hoping for some more 1.2.3 info before the weekend... or really anything substantial. Like how's Act IV coming? The trading system? Future plans?

I think it would be safe to assume that act 4 will be part of one of the major updates every 6 months. Even if it's the next such update(which seems reasonably likely), that would still put at least 5 months away. I doubt they'll be releasing too much more info about it that far ahead of time.

Yes, Hodari is correct about the timeline as much as we've been given. The last bit of information Chris gave on act IV was on July 31:

"
Chris wrote:
New Challenge League Durations
We typically run four-month challenge leagues because our expansions take four to five months to make. The next big slice of content is due in approximately March, so rather than running six-month challenge leagues, we're going to do two sets of three-month leagues. This is partly because we have so many cool ideas for challenge leagues and starting new ones in December for the Christmas period is a convenient possibility.

from: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/985838
Iron Maiden please!!!
IGN: TaylorSwiftVEVO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info