Went to bible study group with a friend... I was kicked out.

So I simply said, "where are his bones?" They quoted the bible like 50 times... Than I was circled by a few members and they tried to save me after simple question. So I played along and yelled, "I think I'm saved!!!"

Than they said, "what did you see?"

I than reply, "not sure, but someone grabbed my ass. Was that the Holy Spirit?"

My friend laughed knows didn't mean harm by it, since we are all adults. So the pastor took me to the side and asked if I could leave and this is exactly what he said, "I hate to do this, but we take this meeting very seriously may I ask you and your friend to visit us another time?"

So I said, "you know, as a man of God as yourself I think you should lighten up."

I left quietly, funny cause majority of everyone laughed. I sure did ^.^...

To be continued...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The best man at my wedding sister is extremely religious and more than once tried to convert me. My favorite story was about a church group killed by the natives except for the woman who was then able to convert them.

She asked me what I thought of that.

Spoiler
I said they forgot to kill one.
Spoiler
Did I mention I hate organized religion?
I lived in a orphanage for about six years that was run by nuns. I'm thankful for the care I received and have since regarded nuns as the nicest people on the planet. I had to attend church and was exposed to religious teachings.

I remember sister Eileen with great fondness. She was one of the younger nuns who read me the book "I am David". A story about a young Jewish boy who escaped from the concentration camps. She also failed her driving licence test a staggering 8 times before she finally passed. I do wonder what happened to her and would like to meet her again some day.

I don't like organised religions but I try to look past it to see the real person behind the beliefs. In fact religion and the afterlife just confuse me greatly.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
I love how people post far more likely, serious responses to these ridiculous little stories. LOL.

I've seen people take a "closest maturation encounter" thread seriously posting their stories with no one getting in a hissy fit or saying "lel fappers".
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Why go to a bible study if you don't believe in the religion?
"
I love how people post far more likely, serious responses to these ridiculous little stories. LOL.

hes creative give him that much? :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Why go to a bible study if you don't believe in the religion?

Well, people love reading and discussing all sorts of fiction, that doesn't mean they believe in it :)
Last edited by Cenferd on Sep 17, 2014, 11:33:38 AM
You'll know when the Holy Ghost interacts with you, and furthermore He will change your life.

But I highly doubt you'll experience such enlightenment and revelation, as few ever really do.
"
arpgfan wrote:
You'll know when the Holy Ghost interacts with you, and furthermore He will change your life.

But I highly doubt you'll experience such enlightenment and revelation, as few ever really do.

Yes, there are relatively few peple with Schizotypal Personality Disorder to experience that.
Very good educational material (although probably not as easy to understand if you don't watch the the whole Behavioral Biology lecture cycle by Sapolsky): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI.
Last edited by Cenferd on Sep 18, 2014, 11:55:44 AM
"
Cenferd wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:

Yes, there are relatively few peple with Schizotypal Personality Disorder to experience that.
Very good educational material (although probably not as easy to understand if you don't watch the the whole Behavioral Biology lecture cycle by Sapolsky): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI.

I like how you provide all this proof that both God doesn't exist and cannot interact with whom He chooses.

/sarcasm.

I'm not surprised you are part of the 99% that will never understand the Truth and who He is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info