very bad group experience tonight

So I was in a group and doing a 77 map. Paid 4 fuse to enter map which is fair any day. So we enter the map and I immediately notice it's an sa allocation and said hey sa wtf? As usual it was an accident np but map maker says rip gl... so immediately after a poorjoys drops next to me and I geab it after the sa goes away and allows me to. Then the group attacks me telling me im a bad guy and thief and showing my true colors... wtf... I immediately drop the map on ground and continue to get hurassed for being a crook lol? They tell me im trying to screw them out of a map or 10 chaos. I coukd care less about the map and have played 40 hours in the last 4-5 days. I jyst dont get why ppl are so aggressive towards others in thus community now. This is,my 3rd account since beta and have s solid regular group I play with who can viuch that I regularly give items away, run FREE 77 78 maps, and help nw guys level. I am appalled by some of the player base right now and wish people would just show love to one another kindness is the key. Being kind at the same time doesn't mean being completely passive when ppl r dicks to you though and I wont stand for it. People who have played with me the last tear or so please post... also... make tgevdamn maps pa if u dont like being slower than me... im not a ninja but if nobodies around I do pick things up... sry
No comments eh?
"
This is,my 3rd account since beta and have s solid regular group I play with who can viuch that I regularly give items away, run FREE 77 78 maps, and help nw guys level.
Except no one knows this. They see you as the guy that complained about no PA and then 'stole' a drop. Whether it went down that way or not, all that matters is perception.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Play only with established friends, guildmates or solo.
When I get bad experiences, I just tell myself it's not worth getting upset over. There are people who try to cheat you at every turn, who renege on rotations, or bad mouth you in general chat. I never engage them in online debates or arguments, but put them on ignore. Just treat this hostility like it's part of the unforgiving nature of Wraeclast, which is a true reflection of humanity. There are, of course, the good guys as well. I've met many nice people from parties, trades and chats.

Just the other day, there was a guy who gave me a free spot in Untainted paradise. That's several levels of free exp, by the way.
Last edited by Hayrich on Sep 16, 2014, 10:10:18 PM
If map maker decided to set SA, then you did nothing wrong "stealing" the map, or whatever.
This mode is about that, your loot is not considered yours after timer expires.
Map maker had to know the consequences setting it to SA. PA exists for a reason.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 17, 2014, 4:22:19 AM
"
torturo wrote:
If map maker decided to set SA, then you did nothing wrong "stealing" the map, or whatever.
This mode is about that, your loot is not considered yours after timer expires.
Map maker had to know the consequences setting it to SA. PA exists for a reason.

+1
Ty guys and ill check out the global 820
dude its the internet who gives a shit what some randoms think of you i once had a guy running short allocation in docks over multiple sessions he was greedy jumped in stole everyones orbs

then he died at the sunburst queen whole partychat was " hahahahahahahhahaha finally greedy pos ripped" he was mad insulted us for being bad and slow it was hilarious

i would have kept the map and link it in partychat 100 times if you can pick it up its yours
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 17, 2014, 6:46:40 AM
Shrug it off. It'll be forgotten by the next time you log in.

Frankly, I've seen plenty of adolescent behavior in game, and on these forums. Then I remember - that a large portion of the playing community is just that; adolescents.
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Sep 17, 2014, 9:30:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info