that curse that makes you unable to cast spells

This is such a dumb mechanic, i opened a box last night that cursed me with it(every box that inflicts a "random curse" curses me with this curse) and there was nothing i could do but sit there and die because i was blocked in. The desync fooled me thinking i ran away safely but nope it just kept pulling me back.

Am i the only one that thinks mechanics that completely disable the player should not be in any game? With mobas being the only exception.

edit: only for a spelling mistake
Last edited by 310 on Sep 16, 2014, 12:58:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'll just add my current gear to my shop thread, so people could find me some upgrades...
1) you are not supposed to run through enemies, you will get blocked/stunned -> desynced every time
"
there was nothing i could do

edit: or quartz flask

2) about the curse
"
there was nothing i could do

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 16, 2014, 1:08:26 PM
Lol at the remove curse-flasks. This curse IS retarded, just as any curse that prevents "regular" attacks would be retarded as well.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
It does not completely disable the player, and as others pointed out there are counters.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Well, it is kinda retarded, since it's not universal for everyone and only stops spellcasters.

No other curse is targetted to only one kind of player. Even enfeeble will affect everyone at least by half through the reduced crit chance.

If there was a disarming counterpart, I'd be more than fine with it.

In another news, it requires a better visual effect, because it often blends with the background.

But ye, curse flasks, make one, it's worth it.
"
Apos91 wrote:
Well, it is kinda retarded, since it's not universal for everyone and only stops spellcasters.

Blind does nothing to spellcasters and can't be potioned away.

:P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 16, 2014, 7:36:44 PM
"
Sa_Re wrote:

Blind does nothing to spellcasters and can't be potioned away.
S L O W E R
The curse lasts way too long for being a complete shutdown of a spellcaster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info