MTX armour effects

There is no "shining effects" for armour and shields. My question is why is that? I would love to see a verdant EFFECT ( NOT verdant armour) on the armour of my witch and also on her shield.

Maybe a word from GGG why you did only shining effects for swords and footprints? Is it complicated to make effects on armour and shields? Thanks for any clearing words :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#

Arcane armor has body effects (glowing purple ghosty thingy hovering around your body).

JFYI
No, sorry, that´s not what I mean. I play a witch and this kind of heavy armour would irritate me very much. I don´t know exactly how to express it, but it is important for me that the visual design goes with what I want to do with my witch. Guess I belong to the people who identify very much with their char and play mainly one char.

What I am looking for is a shining effect that gives a kind of "energy shield impression", and makes clear that my witch does not have heavy armour, but needs to rely on her minions and her brain.. And my favourite is verdant effect. ( got footprints and weapon effect)

If I was into a melee char, probably I would have at least one of the offered armours. But absolutely they don´t fit for my witch and would even disturb me making proper skilltree.

Sorry, but thats how I feel and play, more emotional than rational :)))
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
No, sorry, that´s not what I mean. I play a witch and this kind of heavy armour would irritate me very much. I don´t know exactly how to express it, but it is important for me that the visual design goes with what I want to do with my witch. Guess I belong to the people who identify very much with their char and play mainly one char.

What I am looking for is a shining effect that gives a kind of "energy shield impression", and makes clear that my witch does not have heavy armour, but needs to rely on her minions and her brain.. And my favourite is verdant effect. ( got footprints and weapon effect)

There's the Jade Flask effect, which might be what you're talking about - kind of makes you look shinier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info