Masters crafting for casual players?

I assumed that the Masters were mostly designed for the casual players / self found players to create good items without having multiple stacks of exalts.

Problem is though that the experience needed to get the better crafting mods is hardcore high and not for the casuals, kinda contradictory.

I like the fact that you have to level them first though before you can craft the "good mods", but the experience curve seems to steep.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
lol never assume anything in this game is for "casuals"

if you want the most out of ANYTHING released by GGG be prepared to play about 12-18 hours a day

NO LIE!
S L O W E R
Get it cheap, get it correct, get it fast

you can only pick two:

if you get it correct and fast it isnt going to be cheap
if you get it correct and cheap it wont be fast
if you get it cheap and fast it wont be correct

------

self-found, high end content, casual

you can only pick two...
Hey...is this thing on?
PoE isn't designed with casuals in mind.
"
LostForm wrote:
Get it cheap, get it correct, get it fast

you can only pick two:

if you get it correct and fast it isnt going to be cheap
if you get it correct and cheap it wont be fast
if you get it cheap and fast it wont be correct

------

you can only pick two...

So true. I consider myself self-found, casual. Furthest I've gotten is to level 68 maps.
"
ressiv wrote:
I assumed that the Masters were mostly designed for the casual players / self found players to create good items without having multiple stacks of exalts.

Problem is though that the experience needed to get the better crafting mods is hardcore high and not for the casuals, kinda contradictory.

I like the fact that you have to level them first though before you can craft the "good mods", but the experience curve seems to steep.

most valuable mods (non-end-game) are available straight away and then at lvl 6

- top hp rolls
- 1% fire/cold/lightning life leech
- high aspd and movement speed rolls

other stuff like phys dmg rolls, WED on belts, good resists etc are available at lvl ~4 that is very easy to reach

nothing on these items required no-life Master level

same stuff goes for resits and in general stats on gear - these are mostly available early and cheap.

ofc the lvl7/8 mods are powerful but casual does not need these to be frank..

btw im 98% self found and pretty casual (just know how to powerlevel efficiently) with pretty nice chars that can do anything thrown at them. it can be done but better do not try to reach rmt' level of gear and clear speed. because this is the 4th factor that i lack in - clear speed.
Last edited by sidtherat on Sep 16, 2014, 2:15:04 PM
Get masters casually to level 6 and you can craft casually.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Totem builds and summoners let you do end game content cheap (self-found), fast (relatively, only map drops are the bottleneck), and correct.

It's seamless with those builds, up to, and including, level 76 maps.
"
LostForm wrote:

you can only pick two...

spot on
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:

you can only pick two...

spot on

...or in the case of miserable luck with self-found, only ONE.

No matter how much I have farmed I'm still to see build enabling uniques, I'm still to 5link my first armor, I'm still running low level maps because I'm afraid to use my only single high level maps I have ever gotten.

PoE can be such a bitch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info