Pizza

I can't eat take away pizza anymore since my own pizza making skills are far superior to the assembly line style of manufacturing take away pizza.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Pizza again, this time a pepperoni and tandoori chicken hot one with as many extra toppings as possible, also a bacon and cheese stuffed crust:

But why did I have to order it 4 hours before the earliest delivery? The next 4 hours are going to be the most excruciatingly painful wait ever :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Amd OMG! One more pizza for me. 3 in a week is the most I've ever had, since usually its two for £20 at the least on bogof without any extra toppings:

This time it was 3 pizzas for £15! Much wow, please do this offer again dominos!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 20, 2014, 3:13:35 AM
thats not a discount lol, its just overpriced the whole rest of the year
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
True dat, but thats how much they always cost. £20 base price per large pizza at both Dominos and Pizza hut, but usually always on buy one get one free, so actually £10 each.

Mine went up to £25 base price because of all the extra toppings.

2 hours left for my final takeaway pizza at this price :(

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 20, 2014, 4:33:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info