Crafting 2h weapon - increased Physical Damage modifiers

Hi all,

I am trying to craft a 2 handed axe to do more damage.

I am aware of the vendor recipe using the rustic sash to get up to about 80% increased physical damage onto an item.

I can also apply Transmutations onto an item and then Alterations repeatedly to get a higher roll, but the maximum I've ever got is 105% more increased physical damage.

Is it just that I need to spend more Alterations or does the item level need to be higher?

Thing is that if I randomly find a weapon or apply a chaos, the increased physical damage can go much higher, e.g. 150% increased physical damage.

What are the best ways to craft an increased physical damage weapon so that its 150% and above?

Thanks.
buy it!

If you arent rich, every orb is wasted
Especially 2H Axes are ridicoulus cheap :)

poemods.com if you want check which ilvl you need for which roll
And higher phys% rolls are rare, it can take a few hundred to hit Cruel 130-149 and way more to hit tyrannical 150-169

but just check poe.xyz.is and buy a good axe for cheap

Also, I have been looking at this post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1qw3dz/i_found_the_new_vendor_recipe/

And also at this set of tables:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_Affix

When I use the recipe, I only get a Glinting Axe (rubbish).

Is it that the axe already has increased physical damage that I can't have an affix to do more damage?

Thanks.
I have the same problem with this axe I think:

I have got a forsaken master to add additional damage. But how do I get more affixes to do more increased physical damage or raise it to Tempered / Tyrannical?

Thanks.
with Elreon lvl8 you can craft Multiple Mod on your weapon, like this you could add Hybrid Phys%/Acc 40-49%IPD and the Flat Phys Roll

But you can't raise a Tier, your Weapon has the Vicious Tier 90-109% and won't change at all

I guess you don't understand the whole crafting process till yet
I would advise to buy a good axe

There is a 484pDPS Axe for 12c!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info