Albino Rhoa Help Any Help Welcomed Plz & Thx CHRIS THIS IS FOR U BUDDY

Alright so I've been running mud flats for awhile now with over 30+ runs on Normal Cruel & Merciless and I have yet to see a single Albino Rhoa. Any information that leads to finding this elusive rhoa would be much appreciated idk if i'm doing something wrong or if there is a trick to finding him or if he can disappear but i'd appreciate some input from fellow players.

Thanks for your help and efforts,

KingKatura

P.S. Chris I've helped Support the game quite a bit now's your chance to P.M. me and show me some support ;P (**not really exspecting it but would be nice**)
Last edited by KingKatura on Sep 15, 2014, 7:52:21 PM
^

haha
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Only encountered once. I think it's one of those RNG things- I killed it fast not realizing until the feather dropped but I've heard the Albino is easily disturbed and will flee. (Archer is best for hunting I think)
Not sure if its worth it though because you could farm items more efficiently and buy the feathers imo.
It's about 1/500 or rarer I think.
@Moylin (Beyond)
30+ runs? If it was that easy everyone would do it. 30+ runs take 1 hour if you take it slow.

you really need to think in numbers in the high 100's.....

It does spawn there. Just keep farming it. Took me over 300 runs to get one.
kk thank's guys just wanted to make sure i wasn't doing something wrong most people i noticed got it on normal i just wanted to make sure i could get it in the other's as well and i wasn't just wasting time ...
"
Insomniask wrote:

haha

flame totem yourself lool just playing Gratz btw
I was also looking for the Albino Rhoa. I probably did 100 runs on normal with lots of move speed. Very boring.

Then the Masters were introduced so I started farming them in mud flats/fetid pool. I also looked for corrupt zones and strongboxes. I did this in merciless, so I could still get currency drops. I have probably done 200 runs in merciless, and I found the Albino Rhoa the other day. Just keep your eyes open, the Rhoa will run away from you.

Now I need to find a fishing rod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info