Character moved to default league

I was playing, when I clicked to use the waypoint to another location, my game disconnected and this message appeared: "You have been moved to the default league (and you know it)"
soon after tried to enter again and said to restart the game because I had to update to be done.

Some moderator could answer me what could have happened?

Thanks

- Lacco.
A) You were in a party and you went in a wp where a monster was present. After 10 seconds of invulnerability (which is not as long as your desync I suppose) You were hit 3-5 shot whatever GG.

B) You went in a wp of your map where a mob was waiting for you. 10 seconds = same outcome.
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
A) You were in a party and you went in a wp where a monster was present. After 10 seconds of invulnerability (which is not as long as your desync I suppose) You were hit 3-5 shot whatever GG.

B) You went in a wp of your map where a mob was waiting for you. 10 seconds = same outcome.

I believe that neither of the two, because I was in an area of ​​mobs (had none around, I made sure of it before) and I (tried) wp to town. Less than 5s and I disconnected.

Edit: I'm not in party.
Last edited by Lacco on Feb 5, 2013, 9:00:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info