CoC discharge + romiras banquet ring

It does discharge with lightning, but I get way less discharges where lightning is produced when I have in on.
Still sane exile?
Awesome news thx, ill be using frenzy and CoDT enduring cry so i will have at minimum 1 frenzy and 1 power charge before a crit, planning on using daggers for fast attacks and high crit so coupled with life leech and the right tree, maybe even MoM and AA the build should work well as a scion

if you only used power charges for the discharge, the skill couldn't crit before it had eaten the power charges to be cast and do the crit, just as a base case
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 18, 2014, 3:56:54 PM
May be because they nerfed CoC? I had this exact build for Ambush and I was discharging like a xmas tree. Actually too high of Crit% the situation is not that ideal. You want to not crit fast enough to build up the charges but enough for the power charge bonus to trigger it. I have never tried after CoC nerf so I cannot tell you how good it works now.

Signs that it worked in ambush... almost everything was shocked when they died. 99% of the corpses on the ground has that shocked effect on them. Also I was dual wielding Ungil's, there is no way in hell the weapon damage alone + cyclon's mod would be good enough to kill elites and etc in Merc as well as Piety and Dom fast.

May be it matters which skill you using with the CoC? I had cyclone with blood magic keynode.
Last edited by ariesdante on Sep 18, 2014, 4:14:59 PM
On a side note, does the discharge released have its own individual crit chance or does it always crit because the hit that triggered it was a crit?

My plan is: frenzy - CoCS - discharge - life leech - inc crit chance/conc effect - faster attacks

I need a suggestion for the 6th link, maybe power charge on crit, endurance charge on melee stun, multistrike?, mana leech (if i go MoM/AA)
"
DutchRudder wrote:
On a side note, does the discharge released have its own individual crit chance or does it always crit because the hit that triggered it was a crit?

My plan is: frenzy - CoCS - discharge - life leech - inc crit chance/conc effect - faster attacks

I need a suggestion for the 6th link, maybe power charge on crit, endurance charge on melee stun, multistrike?, mana leech (if i go MoM/AA)

PCOC would be wasted as if you didn't discharge you would just lose it to romira.
Thing with multistrike is, you either crit all 3 attacks or you don't crit all 3 attacks which is kind of annoying at times.

Increased Crit Damage gem would boost your discharge well imo.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
See my sig, frenzy discharge guide in there. Can confirm that Power charges will be consumed in the Discharge before Romiras.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
So since the damage is bad cause of only 2 power charges can you just throw an aylardex into the build and wreck shop?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info