Wrong?...

In an earlier patch supposedly this was arranged. I guess this should not be possible. I'm wrong?

This item was Crafted 2 days ago:

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
In an earlier patch supposedly this was arranged. I guess this should not be possible. I'm wrong?

This item was Crafted 2 days ago:

No it's fine. The hybrid roll was on there previously.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It's a very nice question actually. Since armor/es can't normally roll on a pure ES armor. My take would be "no" not officially intended as the +es and +es/armor or +es/eva are equal in terms of % gains, which means you can always find 1 you can link your armor up with if all the other stats are good enough. This opens Rolls of +armor, +%armor, +%armor/eva on a pure armor item (the same for pure es and eva)
I wouldnt put that mod on it, looks shady. Pure ES item with hybrid % roll added? Dunno, looks odd but i could be wrong.
It's completely fine. You had the hybrid ES roll so now you can do the regular ES % roll.
"
kasub wrote:
It's completely fine. You had the hybrid ES roll so now you can do the regular ES % roll.

wait, even though it already has % ES it can get 1 from the master too as well? WOAH, Master crafting OP.
"
"
kasub wrote:

wait, even though it already has % ES it can get 1 from the master too as well? WOAH, Master crafting OP.

Only if it's the hybrid ES roll(ES%+ block stun recovery). If it's the regular ES % roll then he wouldn't be able to mastercraft it.

The previous bug allowed people to use the master crafted ES% with gear that already had that affix.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 15, 2014, 5:25:38 PM
"
I wouldnt put that mod on it, looks shady. Pure ES item with hybrid % roll added? Dunno, looks odd but i could be wrong.

In normal circunstances (without Master crafting) we can have only two modifiers in an item like this (X% increased ES and the flat ES). It's impossible an hybrid roll in this type of items... Clearly looks like something that should not be possible. It would not be a bad idea to GGG say something about it...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"

In normal circunstances (without Master crafting) we can have only two modifiers in an item like this (X% increased ES and the flat ES). It's impossible an hybrid roll in this type of items...

That's not true, all three rolls can appear on shields(are all prefixes). Just to break down the affixes so this is clear.

Prefixes:
- Flat ES
- ES%+ stun block recovery%

Suffixes:
- Intelligence
- Spell crit
- mana regen

There is clearly a prefix spot which allows you to craft regular ES%.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 15, 2014, 5:32:55 PM
"
kasub wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
"

In normal circunstances (without Master crafting) we can have only two modifiers in an item like this (X% increased ES and the flat ES). It's impossible an hybrid roll in this type of items...

That's not true, all three rolls can appear on shields(are all prefixes). Just to break down the affixes so this is clear.

Prefixes:
- Flat ES
- ES%+ stun block recovery%

Suffixes:
- Intelligence
- Spell crit
- mana regen

There is clearly a prefix spot which allows you to craft regular ES%.

ON SHIELDS, not in THIS Shield... This shield is exclusively an Energy shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info