Divine Orb changed Master-crafted mod bracket

I crafted the below Harbinger Bow using the transmute + augment + regal method, then added Tora's top local crit chance mod (21-27% IIRC).

I used a Divine Orb on it, which worked as expected, but still gave me fairly low phys rolls. This is the one you see in the first image, with 27% explicit local crit. So later I bought a few more Divine Orbs to get it higher. After spending the last one I thankfully ended up with a good phys roll, however to my dismay the Tora crit affix seemed to have changed brackets, as it was now 18%! See second image.

I'm a sad panda at the moment; I know I can fix this by getting Tora to level 8, however that'll take me a long time, and there's no level 8 crafting service in HC at the moment. :-/

EDIT: It's been confirmed that the different Master crafting options are supposed to be separate mods, see suffix page: http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod.

Before: -----------------------------------------------------------------------

After: -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Bezier on Sep 16, 2014, 2:58:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's really weird. When I read the title I thought this had to do with the fact that crafting affixes overlap normal ones, but 9% is several tiers down, that's really way too much!
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
so is this a bug or how its intended? anyone know?
That's pretty shitty.

Thanks for the heads up though, I was planning to divine a multi-crafted harbinger of my own, I guess I'll pass for now.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
If somebody has a very low level Tora and crafts the lowest tier of critical strike chance, can a Divine orb push that low bracket into a high bracket too? (I mean, just like the divine made you a sad panda, can it make somebody a happy panda?)
My wife stole 10 levels from me, and my job stole another 2. That is why I am still level 88.
"

GGG's newly-updated suffix page confirms that they're supposed to be separate mods. So it seems unlikely to be intended behaviour IMO.
"
Bezier wrote:
"

GGG's newly-updated suffix page confirms that they're supposed to be separate mods. So it seems unlikely to be intended behaviour IMO.

I can all but confirm that this is unintended. Best push this bug, cause this has the potential to be infuriating.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Bump for justice.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Does this still happen?
So how about this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info