The reason why I am forced to quit [CHINA]

We have our guild and all our friends on the western version. Plus I only know how to write Pinyin. Didn't know about the massive RMT. Just another reason to discard playing there.
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
Léon: Always like this.
"
chromafunk wrote:
:

If you want to play PoE ( not Garena PoE, western version ) From China, you are fucked.

so true.....I live near HongKong...and..I..suffer....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
EdmundDantes wrote:
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
Léon: Always like this.

+1 Cookie for Leon reference.
We have an huge RMT/cheating problem here as well, we just don't talk about it publicly in global or guilds.

If you don't think so you should really take a look at where this all happens and see how fast the forums and such for them move. I can't even count how many times faster than this place or reddit moves.
"
Just because I'm interested: why is the Garena version not suitable?

I started playing over a year before there was a Garena PoE, should I or people like me be forced to reroll?

Should western gamers in Asia be forced to play on Garena?

Should people who move from the west to Asia be forced to reroll and play on Garena?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
In reply to the original post, even IF ggg were able to open a server in China, it would suffer the same latency on the server to server communication (since the primary severs are in the US).
Really big companies established in china can potentially have deals to exit the country properly to avoid the connection throttling, aka amazon.

And about the guy who dropped the Leon line : fuck you. You are probably sitting on your fat ass somewhere in a good place. Think about people who is suffering for a minute.
wishful thinking but mabye ggg can get valve to talk to the guys at perfect world and set something up??
Dayman.
i still have hope...should I??
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info